• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry I am so late with today's advent!

this wintery advent was made by Libero
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Well he did. Sort of. More like, Michael gave Kanaan some bug juice to turn him into a zombie so that Michael could put the moves on Teyla. Sort of.
      Yeah, I realised later He didn't have quite the same skin condition, but he wasn't entirely human.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Who knew after all this time I could have a new thought, but you just inspired one.

Why was it okay for Teyla to be with bugJohn, but bugKanaan was evil and not to be trusted?
      The better question is why did Teyla run a mile from bugJohn, but run towards bugKanaan?

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Especially considering she seemed to be a lot more worried about bugKanaan's well-being than she was for bugJohn. I look at the level of her concern for bugKanaan, and it's a perfect parallel to how worried Elizabeth was for bugJohn. I'll bet if Elizabeth had still been in Atlantis, she would've understood Teyla's feelings. Hmm. Funny, that.
      Team SGA-1 didn't exactly cover themselves in glory during Conversion, at least not in their interactions with Sheppard

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Kanaan wasn't really a bug. He wasn't cool enough.
      Turns out he was cooler than Shepard though, coz he actually got the girl - something which Sheppard doesn't seem able to do unintentionalShepBurn
      sigpic

Comment

Help!

I'm looking for a quote to put on a Sparky-themed wallpaper. It's John & Elizabeth with the Atlantis spire as backdrop. I'm looking for something dramatic possibly, something that's filled with Sparkilicious goodness. Something that defines their relationship - canon or non-canon.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Help!

I'm looking for a quote to put on a Sparky-themed wallpaper. It's John & Elizabeth with the Atlantis spire as backdrop. I'm looking for something dramatic possibly, something that's filled with Sparkilicious goodness. Something that defines their relationship - canon or non-canon.
          I don't know if i'll be much help but i follow a quotes blog on tumblr that you could take a look at.
          Here's the romantic tag (x) and here's a list of some of their popular quote topics (x) that you can click on and take a look at.
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

today's 'hot' advent is made by Raduzhok
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
              I don't know if i'll be much help but i follow a quotes blog on tumblr that you could take a look at.
              Here's the romantic tag (x) and here's a list of some of their popular quote topics (x) that you can click on and take a look at.
              Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Forgot to mention another Sparky story popped up in the secret santa list:

I Can't Say Goodbye Again
                Pairing: John/Elizabeth, mentions of Rodney/Katie Brown
                Rating: PG-13
                Summary: A year after her they lost her to the Replicators, Elizabeth suddenly reappears on the Alpha Site.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Especially considering she seemed to be a lot more worried about bugKanaan's well-being than she was for bugJohn. I look at the level of her concern for bugKanaan, and it's a perfect parallel to how worried Elizabeth was for bugJohn. I'll bet if Elizabeth had still been in Atlantis, she would've understood Teyla's feelings. Hmm. Funny, that.
                  She was absolutely frantic about Kanaan even to the point of having vivid dreams about him. John, not so much.

That last part sounds like a plot bunny to me.

Kanaan wasn't really a bug. He wasn't cool enough.
                  Shep did make that blue pimply face look good, didn't he?

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

The better question is why did Teyla run a mile from bugJohn, but run towards bugKanaan?
                  Musta been wuv twoo wuv.

Team SGA-1 didn't exactly cover themselves in glory during Conversion, at least not in their interactions with Sheppard
                  I always found that quite odd, but maybe they had been ordered to stay away for their own safety. *shrugs* Whereas Elizabeth was willing to take the risk. They made it look like all the team did was sit around and look concerned about him. Why wasn't Rodney frantically trying to do something?

Turns out he was cooler than Shepard though, coz he actually got the girl - something which Sheppard doesn't seem able to do unintentionalShepBurn
                  He almost got the girl a number of times but something always stopped him. Hmmm, wonder what.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Found my quote. And finished the wallpaper... Can't post it though. Must wait till after the 2nd of January 2015.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

She was absolutely frantic about Kanaan even to the point of having vivid dreams about him. John, not so much.

That last part sounds like a plot bunny to me.

Shep did make that blue pimply face look good, didn't he?

Musta been wuv twoo wuv.
                      *snickers*

I always found that quite odd, but maybe they had been ordered to stay away for their own safety. *shrugs* Whereas Elizabeth was willing to take the risk. They made it look like all the team did was sit around and look concerned about him. Why wasn't Rodney frantically trying to do something?
                      Above his pay grade, I guess.

He almost got the girl a number of times but something always stopped him. Hmmm, wonder what.
                      Indeed...
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

today's snowy advent was made by RinkRat
                        sigpic

Comment

hello , I would like to know if you know, what atlantis rising over? Thank you,because I really love .

Comment

Originally posted by emmakooples View Post
                            hello , I would like to know if you know, what atlantis rising over? Thank you,because I really love .
                            Are you asking if we have finished writing Atlantis Rising? We have plans for more episodes but currently are on a break. We are hoping to publish more episodes in the future. Thank you for reading what we have done already.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by emmakooples View Post
                              It's not over - I believe real life is the main cause over the break... That pesky real life always gets in the way of the good stuff.

Comment

ok thank you for answer,I love the return of Elizabeth!! Wait for the next episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X