No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Secret admission. I don't much care for cats.
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I knew that comment would stir up a controversy, but I felt brave. I like dogs okay, and having grown up on a farm, think that cats belong in the barn.

Cartoon cats are okay with me though.
    Meow!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    We love you regardless.

I had both growing up, but cats were easier for my family. The dogs we had kept making a mess of our yard, getting out of the kennel and indiscriminately mating with any male dog in a one mile radius. Not even kidding on that last point. My mom and I have our family cat that we've had for six years, and he's pretty self sufficient. We just let him hang outside at night, let him in when morning comes, and give him treats.

... Actually, maybe he's the one in control ...
    That's usually the way it is with cats.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Cartoon cats, especially Hobbes, Puss in Boots, Garfield, and the Pink Panther are among my favorites.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        ...think that cats belong in the barn.
        Catching yummy mice.

In my flat I have guppies, since I can't officially have pets. This means that my cat lives with my parents instead. However, the neighbors here have a cat roaming about the yard catching mice, and occasionally she'll jump across into our parkinglot. And when she's caught something she'll meow until someone opens their window, looks down and calls out to her, either to tell her it's okay or to shut up. When we have acknowledged her catch, she'll saunter off with it.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hola amigos y amigas. Estoy enferma.

And apparently the Spanish word for crap and caca translates to $#&@ no matter what. Interesting.

Gotta try and get some sleep. Already called out of work tomorrow so if I can't tonight, I should have plenty of time to sleep en la mañana.

Buenos noches!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Hola amigos y amigas. Estoy enferma.

And apparently the Spanish word for crap and caca translates to $#&@ no matter what. Interesting.

Gotta try and get some sleep. Already called out of work tomorrow so if I can't tonight, I should have plenty of time to sleep en la mañana.

Buenos noches!
              Hope you're feeling better today!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Awww, so cute!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love it Nolamom!!! You captured them in their natural enviornment.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Aww, adorable! *snurches*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Hope you're feeling better today!
                  I am, finally! I still sound like crap, but it helps deter people from getting close to me. LOL

Planning on going to a matinee of Captain America this afternoon. For some reason, I love seeing movies by myself. I don't have to worry about anyone talking to me during the film.

Hanging around the house for most of today, so maybe after I do some cleaning, I can do something shippy. But we'll see.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Just saw the new Captain America movie last night. It is AWESOMESAUCE AND YOU MUST SEE IT NOW.

I am, finally! I still sound like crap, but it helps deter people from getting close to me. LOL
                    Your very own personal shield emitter! Glad to hear you're feeling better though.

Planning on going to a matinee of Captain America this afternoon. For some reason, I love seeing movies by myself. I don't have to worry about anyone talking to me during the film.
                    You and me both. But I hope your audience is as good as mine was last night. We had a rockin' good time!

Hanging around the house for most of today, so maybe after I do some cleaning, I can do something shippy. But we'll see.
                    Eeeeee! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Just saw the new Captain America movie last night. It is AWESOMESAUCE AND YOU MUST SEE IT NOW.
                      Quick question:

Spoiler:
                      Does the movie help clue you in on what's happening on AoS? Because OH DEAR GOD I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND I'M JUST LIKE WAAAAHHHH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND I NEED TO

Comment

According to several tweets of the S.H.I.E.L.D. cast, there should be some sort of tie-in with the film. But don't ask me what it is because I don't know. And I haven't seen the film yet either, that's gonna happen next tuesday.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Quick question:

Spoiler:
                          Does the movie help clue you in on what's happening on AoS? Because OH DEAR GOD I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND I'M JUST LIKE WAAAAHHHH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND I NEED TO

I suspect it'll be more along the lines of the characters on AoS reacting to what happens in the movie. I'm guessing that
                          Spoiler:
                          the thing with Victoria Hand taking remote control of The Bus and ordering Team Coulson to be taken down is probably connected in some way to
                          Spoiler:
                          a major game-changing upheaval in SHIELD that takes place in the film (I'll say no more than that except that it is BIG and BADASS).

Comment

I suspect it'll be more along the lines of the characters on AoS reacting to what happens in the movie. I'm guessing that
                            Spoiler:
                            the thing with Victoria Hand taking remote control of The Bus and ordering Team Coulson to be taken down is probably connected in some way to
                            Spoiler:
                            a major game-changing upheaval in SHIELD that takes place in the film (I'll say no more than that except that it is BIG and BADASS).
                            So
                            Spoiler:
                            they've been using the tagline "Uprising" with good reason?

I'll find out at 1:40.

And FH, I won't say anything at all, even under spoiler tabs. I'll keep mum. *starts jumping in her seat*

PS - nine more posts until I get promoted. Whoo hoo!

Comment

So
                              Spoiler:
                              they've been using the tagline "Uprising" with good reason?

I'll find out at 1:40.
                              VERY good reason.

PS - nine more posts until I get promoted. Whoo hoo!
                              Yay! *high-fives* Almost there!

Comment

VERY good reason.

Yay! *high-fives* Almost there!
                                *jumps with excitement*

Well, I got here ten minutes late for the first showing, but twenty minutes early for the second. Got my Come and my Buncha Crunch and I'm ready to go!

Be back in a couple hours!

*switches to Marvel mode*

Comment

Working...
                                X