Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 5 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'm here too. No booze yet. I'll save that for afterwards.
      Probably a good idea...hmm, I could have wine with my pizza tonight.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

I would love to know who thought it was a good idea to start this off with a completely strange character wandering the halls.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh look, it's thief!girl in Jennifer's clothing.

Comment

I would love to know who thought it was a good idea to start this off with a completely strange character wandering the halls.
                  Yeah, WTF. Totally confusing.

Comment

Radek!

Comment

Oh no, she is stabbing Dr. Zelenka!!!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Now we get it. Meanwhile Radek is bleeding out on the lab floor. Idiots.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ugh, is it just me, or is anyone else already bored?

Comment

More strange girl who we now know is Keller. At this point we don't care. We just want her gone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Now we get it. Meanwhile Radek is bleeding out on the lab floor. Idiots.
                              I think I'm gonna get a headache from banging my head against the wall from all the stupid things in this episode. I think I got a headache the last time I watched this one...but I don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Ugh, is it just me, or is anyone else already bored?
                                *yawns* It's not just you.

Oh great, McKeller. That's all we needed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X