No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now they find out Dr. Keller is not exactly Dr. Keller.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Woolsey needs to take a step back from her toes. That whole scene is starting to creep me out. Ewww.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Teyla's hair still looks like it's been cut with a weed whacker.
        Why is she even here? This whole plot would have worked much better with her instead of Keller.

Oh great. Just what we were missing…boobies.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh look, it's one of those Ancient stone devices!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now another mission report from SG1 helps to understand another mystery.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Jennifer's been STONED! AHAHAHAHAH!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't know, but Rodney is not acting as upset as you'd expect a guy to be whose girlfriend is in a strange body and a stranger is in her body.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Jennifer's been STONED! AHAHAHAHAH!
                  Hadn't she been already?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh look, Teyla is sitting next to John. Does Kanaan know about this?
                    sigpic

Comment

And now they are at the planet.
                      sigpic

Comment

How come Rodney didn’t gear up for this mission?
                        sigpic

Comment

Even the thief girl thinks that Mckeller is strange.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I don't know, but Rodney is not acting as upset as you'd expect a guy to be whose girlfriend is in a strange body and a stranger is in her body.
                            Indeed. He's whining more about not packing enough for their "hike" through the forest than he is about Jennifer being in trouble.

Comment

Rodney is not willing to walk a few hours to rescue Jennifer. I mean, really? And look who's sticking to John like a tick. She's not stupid.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Oh look, Teyla is sitting next to John. Does Kanaan know about this?
                                Kanaan knows he doesn't have to worry about it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X