No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now they are talking to the villagers.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Teyla looks like she wants to smack her. Wonder is she's jealous.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Bad perm, OMG. I'm having a 90s flashback.
        sigpic

Comment

Keller thinks she's rescued...except she's fallen in with thief girl's buddies. Whoops.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Keller is not as good a faker as thief girl and that's saying a lot.
            sigpic

Comment

And now it's Keller's turn to bluff. AWKWARD.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The hunt is on! And honestly, watching the team run through the forest was the most exciting thing I've seen today.

Comment

And this is where it gets confusing as to who is who. Especially to those of us who are not really paying attention.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    The hunt is on! And honestly, watching the team run through the forest was the most exciting thing I've seen today.
                    I was thinking that same thing. Loved how Ronon ended up outrunning everybody.
                    sigpic

Comment

Now the thief Dr. Keller was shot. Oh no!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I keep looking down at the time to see how much more there is. Heh.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL at thief girl telling Keller she could do better than McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                            Now the thief Dr. Keller was shot. Oh no!
                            Does that mean she will have to operate on herself? Oh, my aching head.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I keep looking down at the time to see how much more there is. Heh.
                              I'm already working on something else in another window.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Does that mean she will have to operate on herself? Oh, my aching head.
                                That would be interesting. Wonder if she'd do as good a job as Ronon did in "Sateda."

Oh wait, Carson's there. No problemo.

Comment

Working...
                                X