No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here we have Rodney's problem. He can't reveal that super sekrit thing he's involved in. Sadly.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Can I have some brandy in my hot cocoa?
      sigpic

Comment

That "building" looks so fake with the fake little cars.

Comment

Hahaha. He has a pic of himself as his screensaver. OMG.
          sigpic

Comment

Ugh. *pours more Kahlua into Frappuccino*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Are they trying to prove to us that female scientists don't know how to dress in a flattering style?
              sigpic

Comment

And now things begin to go wrong... I guess we're supposed to take this episode as SGA's ode to 70s disaster movies?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Ugh. *pours more Kahlua into Frappuccino*
                  Can you send me some???

Comment

Bill Nye steals the show. I adore him.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love the henchman that's shorter than McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        And now things begin to go wrong... I guess we're supposed to take this episode as SGA's ode to 70s disaster movies?
                        Too bad the building doesn't blow up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Are they trying to prove to us that female scientists don't know how to dress in a flattering style?
                          Coming from these PTW? Doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

"... doesn't mean that I don't keep my urine in jars."

Eww.

Comment

Having met Jewel, I can tell you she is super duper tiny. But that dress makes her look big.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                I love the henchman that's shorter than McKay.
                                He was either a very bad actor or a really great character.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X