Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
    Poor Rodney really needs to go on a diet. He is all sweaty from climbing all those stairs. John is also heavy breathing, poor them.
    Too bad John is not sweaty as well.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now they've got the surveillance cameras up...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now everyone in the control room is unconscious.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Wow, it is Michael!!!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Yeah, well, he works out.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's Mikey. And he has a new outfit.
              sigpic

Comment

Michael, you wretch!

Comment

Ronon's wig gets funkier in every episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Flashback time...Mikey's been a bad, bad boy.

Comment

True.
                      sigpic

Comment

Teyla's baby seems to have shrunk since the last scene.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't tell if Teyla is confused or scared. Maybe both?
                          sigpic

Comment

Teyla's baby seems to have shrunk since the last scene.
                            I guess that was the only baby doll the prop department could find.

Comment

Ronon's awake! And unarmed...

Comment

Strike team, go!

Comment

Working...
                                X