No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mikey! Your plan's just gone to hell in a handbasket AHAHAHAHAH!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Power's back on!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now John finds Michael and they fight, wow!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Here goes John after Mikey, and it looks like he's reached a dead end.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spiral staircase up to the Ledge of DOOM!

Comment

Whoops, looks like John's trying to reenact his climbing routine from Quarantine!

Comment

That'll teach you to mess with Teyla's kid.
                sigpic

Comment

And Ronon has to stay in the infirmary but while he is there he is able to make a report, Woolsey will be impressed!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hey Mikey! Who's the trophy now?

Comment

Splat.

Comment

Back to the fun play!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ronon's wig should have protected his head better. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Best. Report. Ever.

Comment

Naturally John gets the red car. Heh.
                              sigpic

Comment

More car racing...

Comment

Working...
                                X