No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This epsidoe is another one with the death of a lot of red-shirts. Those poor guys never stands a chance.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm back but behind. I'll try to catch up.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Let the hunt begin, though it looks good (though I still prefer John's solo Rambo run through Atlnatis in 'The Eye', and also the reason behind that one makes it an obvious winner) but this one's good too and Ronon is an added bonus.
        sigpic

Comment

And we see John meeting with his ex, but of course it's becuase he wants something.
          sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or is the sight of John with a shotgun just the hottest thing ever?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Let the hunt begin, though it looks good (though I still prefer John's solo Rambo run through Atlnatis in 'The Eye', and also the reason behind that one makes it an obvious winner) but this one's good too and Ronon is an added bonus.
              Because of a choice character being around?
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Nancy seems to still care quite a lot for John. I wonder if she was able to read his mind when they were together.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John doesn't handle things well, and we do get some background to their relationship and probably why he have such a hard time keeping a relationship now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nancy also seems to understand why John had to be so secretive a lot better.
                    sigpic

Comment

They lost the replicator. And thanks to Poole he's masked his signal.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

And now they figured that there is something more to Ava than they thought.
                        sigpic

Comment

The good thing about Ava is that by seeing that she is good etc. could have been a reason why they at least were willing to listen to the replicators in 'GITM'
                          sigpic

Comment

And now they've come face-to-face with both replicators, and the moment with John there also reminds me of 'GITM'.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ugh, the destruction of the replicator is nasty, and I will admit that I wonder if John ever had any nightmares about the same thing or something like that happening to the Fran-beth replicator after they wanked through the gate and into space.
                              sigpic

Comment

Everyone is feeling sorry for Replicator Ava, John seems to be the only one thinking with too much logic, i wonder what is really going on in his head.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X