Clear All

brightened, highlighted, and modified slightly

sigpic

Comment

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Screencaps/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season%204/410%20-%20TMC/SGA-EPO-410-0001.jpg
        i remember when the promo images for This Mortal Coil came out and I saw this one, I was like "what kind of trouble are they getting into this time?"

Comment

I was more along the lines of "yes, Elizabeth's back"... oh boy, if only I had known...

Comment

I was more along the lines of "yes, Elizabeth's back"... oh boy, if only I had known...
            i remember coming from work that day with a pizza, grabbed me a rootbeer (when TMC aired i was only 18 so no alcohol) and turned on the tv and the rest as they say is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Food i Have tried.

Spoiler:
              I have tried many things in my short *mumbles* 23 years. I have had Linguiça, ostrich, Venison (which is really good when you turn the meat into sausage patties for breakfast), Buffalo and i gotta tell you some of this is actually pretty damn good. but i think i have a stomach made of scrap iron.
              Spoiler:
              I have to agree about buffalo. It is really good. Haven't had venison in a long time. I miss it and rabbit for that matter.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                You really are brave. I don't particularly like scrapple. I remember my grandmother making it, but I usually left it alone. Something else I can't abide is tripe and sweetbreads. No, nuh uh.
                My sister would say crazy. Her and our mother think my dad and I are both nuts because we like liver. I'm not so sure about tripe either but I would try sweetbreads.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

If I get started on this food conversation ... I'm gonna go raid my pantry and never get any sleep. *drinks Miller Lite*

Oh, and this:

*droolz*

Comment

To make up for the absence and lack of fic:

Have you noticed the food "conversation" going on in the thread?

John, why are you using air quotes?

Why not? You said it was adorkable this morning.

And not only are you my military commander, but I'm sleeping with you. Oh boy.
                    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 16 March 2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

- Is that the plans for tomorrow's party?
                      - Yeah. Did you approve 80 pounds of potatoes, and 12 kegs of beer?
                      - I did order potatoes, but not that many. Find out who ordered those kegs.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hello everyone! I hope that you all have had a good weekend. Tonight I will defiantly be here for the post-a-thon.

I like this conversation about food, it makes it obvious how different food tradition exists in different parts of the world and I find that interesting. It also makes me hungry *lol*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Screencaps/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season%204/410%20-%20TMC/SGA-EPO-410-0001.jpg
                        I remember thinking that as well when I saw that my favorite character was back, sucks it ended like it did.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          If I get started on this food conversation ... I'm gonna go raid my pantry and never get any sleep. *drinks Miller Lite*
                          Sacrilege! You know that only an Anheuser-Busch product is allowed in this thread. Though, I guess since Joe's family sold the company, it might be okay now. I mean even he drinks Guinness. Never mind. You're off the hook. For now.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! May the luck of the Irish be with you!

And of course... S-minus 5 hours until the Adrift post-a-thon!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                I remember thinking that as well when I saw that my favorite character was back, sucks it ended like it did.
                                This reminds me how excited I was when the first images of Doppelganger were released and people were pointing me to them. I BOUNCED around GW like wow. And then the episode was leaked and FH stopped bouncing for good.

Comment

Working...
                                X