No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so....have DVDs and a mobile hotspot and STILL missed the postathon! but it was because I was hanging out with ALL the kids at my new place, so I guess I'm not TOO sad over it. I hope to make it to one soon tho!

this evening has just been one of those nights....off to peruse sparky fic and pretties to make it all better....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      so....have DVDs and a mobile hotspot and STILL missed the postathon! but it was because I was hanging out with ALL the kids at my new place, so I guess I'm not TOO sad over it. I hope to make it to one soon tho!

this evening has just been one of those nights....off to peruse sparky fic and pretties to make it all better....
      Hey, no worries, spending time with the kids is way more important! *hugs*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

**crickets**

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          **crickets**
          Don't you mean Lemming squeaks... although... I've been quiet.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

**crickets**
            *wanders in* Working on my cookbook. Finished "breads", moving on to "beef". (Yes, I know that's not in ABC order.) What? You didn't know I am compiling my best recipes for anybody who cares posterity? I expect to be finished before my unborn grandchildren graduate college. Just think about all the cookbooks your mom has with one or two recipes she actually makes, plus all those little torn out scraps of magazines and recipe cards in boxes. Yeah, all that. I'm making them into a cookbook using iBooks Author. Miss M has about stopped asking me when I'll be finished. LOL
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That would be my grandmother's big recipe book... however, her pinches never seem to be the same as ours.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hello everyone! It seems as if Tuesdays are a bit of a slow day.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  She did really have such a healthy glow... Gotta wonder what she and John were getting up to just before then... *smirks*
                  Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                  Well we know they “were together” before meeting with the rest of John’s team near the gate, because John already knew she was going with them.
                  I bet he was more than willing to “help” her with her off-world gear
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    *wanders in* Working on my cookbook. Finished "breads", moving on to "beef". (Yes, I know that's not in ABC order.) What? You didn't know I am compiling my best recipes for anybody who cares posterity? I expect to be finished before my unborn grandchildren graduate college. Just think about all the cookbooks your mom has with one or two recipes she actually makes, plus all those little torn out scraps of magazines and recipe cards in boxes. Yeah, all that. I'm making them into a cookbook using iBooks Author. Miss M has about stopped asking me when I'll be finished. LOL

That brings up a thought: What favorite recipes would the characters want to see in an Atlantis cookbook?

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Hello everyone! It seems as if Tuesdays are a bit of a slow day.
                    Probably because we're all off rereading our favorite Sparky smut fic.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    I bet he was more than willing to “help” her with her off-world gear
                    Both in and out of it.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I still think this is an awesome idea.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      That would be my grandmother's big recipe book... however, her pinches never seem to be the same as ours.
                      Yeah, there's a "pinch" or a "dash" or "until it feels right".

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_312_0376.jpg
                      There's a dirty joke in there somewhere, but I can't figure it out. Where's gateraid?

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_312_0376.jpg
                        As soon as John finishes listening to Rodney's story about his whale friend, I'm going to drag him into the nearest storage closet and let him show me how we know that whale is a he.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That brings up a thought: What favorite recipes would the characters want to see in an Atlantis cookbook?
                          Lots of lemon recipes.

Oh, I'm just teasing you, Rodney.

As soon as John finishes listening to Rodney's story about his whale friend, I'm going to drag him into the nearest storage closet and let him show me how we know that whale is a he.
                          Nicely done.

Comment

another stolen moment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Very cool. They almost look like Sims characters there.

Comment

There's a dirty joke in there somewhere, but I can't figure it out. Where's gateraid?
                                Ummmmm

Sam is a male. You can tell by his large organ

Large? You think that's large? I'll show you large

Please don't, John. It's taken three years to get his neurosis at a manageable level, Major Johnson will undo everything

Anna Galvin's character (IDR her name - Woolsey's fantasy woman. Of sorts - she turned out to be a androgynous, made him look insane to his superior, and was ultimately futzing with his head) would want Pavlova. But then she would have an internal conflict - the character would say the pav's origins are australian, the actor would say it is a kiwi pudding. I say it's eggs and cream, who gives two hoots
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X