No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzie's hair is particularly pretty here.

Comment

Love Teyla's "WTF are you on, Rodney?" expression.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like John's face when Rodney tells Elizabeth what happens, especially the look she gives him.
        sigpic

Comment

The power of the mind! Rodney was able to jam the weapons, wow!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh, poor Carson!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Okay, so Rodney's becoming Jean Grey.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh my gosh, he is actually getting smarter, lOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Again with John and Elizabeth standing together.

"Does super ego count as a power?"

Trying to make Liz laugh.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is one BIG steak.

Comment

No John, superego does not count as a power.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Rodney is becoming super everything!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

And you can see John wants his own superpowers.

Comment

Another SG1 report comes to the rescue.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Me a superhero."

Rodney, don't fill out your application to join the Avengers just yet.

Comment

Yeah, Rodney as a super hero, who would have thought it? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X