Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
      okay people, i will go back and apologize to her. i fell so bad right now
      Consider it a lesson learned, young padawan.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
        Hello! Another Voyager fan! Yay
        Yeah! I'm the 19th biggest Trekkie out of 7 million people! (We have a fan website, which is a lot like this but different)

Comment

okay people, i will go back and apologize to her. i fell so bad right now

Awww, it's OK. We've all said things like that that we regret in the end. 'Tis funny what anger makes you do

Comment

i apologized but she is still a little annoyed at me.

lesson learned,

Comment

i apologized but she is still a little annoyed at me.

lesson learned,
              Well done! You've just shown that person that you're better than them!!!!!

Comment

In honor of last week's and this week's post-a-thons on "The Return, Parts 1 and 2," I present to you all...

"A Time to Gather Stones Together".

The title is from the song, "Turn! Turn! Turn!" by the Byrds.

For those of you who have been reading the chapters as I posted them on this thread and want to skip to the new material, go to Chapter 4. (This chapter, I did post, but I ended up rewriting it. )

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback, support, and encouragement. I can honestly say that before I came on this thread, I doubted my skills as a fanfic writer. When I posted the very first chapter on this thread, I didn't know how people would respond to my writing or whether they would look at my writing at all, and I was very surprised when I received so many compliments. You guys made me realize that I do have talent and potential as a fanfic writer, and it's thanks to all of you that I've finally completed this story.

A special shout-out goes to Southern Red for beta-reading.
                Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 12 July 2016, 02:07 PM.
                sigpic
                Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

it turns out that when i signed up on goodreads again, my account had not been deleted
                  like i thought, so i sent her a pm saying that i m sorry and that sometimes i do things without thinking and that it would never happen again. she replied back and said she was not angry just seriously annoyed with me.

i have been reading SGA Atlantis rising for awhile, since it first started actually

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                    Yeah! I'm the 19th biggest Trekkie out of 7 million people! (We have a fan website, which is a lot like this but different)
                    Cool! Yeah i love Janeway & Seven best
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

i never watched all of the star trek series, i'm just now watching the original series in lieu of the new star trek movie that is coming out this year and i watched the last two years of enterprise and only the movies of TNG but my ships so far are Kirk/Janice Rand (love the UST they had) from TOS, Riker/Troi from TNG and for enterprise i have several ships: Trip/T'Pol, Archer and Erika Hernandez (the captain of the columbia) or Archer and Hoshi.
                      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 04 January 2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          I know some authors who need one that says fanfic full of canon errors does not correct canon.

And by the way, a big Happy Birthday! to Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion and our very own Falcon Horus. What good company those two guys are in.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I know some authors who need one that says fanfic full of canon errors does not correct canon.

And by the way, a big Happy Birthday! to Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion and our very own Falcon Horus. What good company those two guys are in.
                            Indeed. Happy birthday.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! And speaking of the Sparky!Family, a very Happy Birthday to Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion and our lovable lemming, Falcon Horus!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              A very short clip of Joe F from TMZ yesterday(since it's Pretty Friday) :
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNBOs...ature=youtu.be
                              OMG. Oh Joe, never change!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              I so love that icon; it's one of my perennial favorites.

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone’s having a good weekend so far.

Happy Birthday to Joe Flanigan, Paul McGillion and FH.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                A very short clip of Joe F from TMZ yesterday(since it's Pretty Friday) :
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNBOs...ature=youtu.be
                                Thanks for posting the video. I don’t think I’ve ever seen pap spics/videos of Joe before (though I’m sure he’s happy about that), I’ve only seen them of Jason but either way he did look good.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X