Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Sunday is Lazy Day. And Sparky Family = Atlantis Family.
    Oh no, it certainly doesn't fit with lazy day sunday... there's too much activity going on for that. Definitely fits into Sparky family though.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      *sneaks in to thread*

Hey JT do I have another advent day? I thought it was the 19th but I may have gotten myself confused, the way my month is going it wouldn't surprise me
      Hi there, chica! Yes, you originally had the 19th but then someone asked for a day so I gave them your third day. Now it looks like the person for the 15th has bowed out (would be nice if they'd actually respond to me to say they definitely were dropping out... grrr) so I think I'm going to post your third entry for the 15th.

Since the 15th people have been blowing off their deadlines and it's pissing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Hi there, chica! Yes, you originally had the 19th but then someone asked for a day so I gave them your third day. Now it looks like the person for the 15th has bowed out (would be nice if they'd actually respond to me to say they definitely were dropping out... grrr) so I think I'm going to post your third entry for the 15th.

Since the 15th people have been blowing off their deadlines and it's pissing me off.
        At least others still turned theirs in... Even if they were late.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Here is Madness reign's 3rd Advent entry. Isn't she awesome?

Comment

That really is awesome.

I was wondering if I post my fic on my journal and I would lock it until the release-date tomorrow, would that be okay for you?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Thanks

If you need some more art just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with now that the worst of the month appears to be over.

Spoiler:

My Grand-dad passed away very suddenly on the 7th so I have been keeping an eye on my Grandma as well as working 48 hours a week, add to that my Daughter coming down with a Flu like viral thing this week and I'll be glad when December is over!
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

MR your art is amazing and your avatar is super cute! also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*

Woo hoo for 5 days off, 2 days of work and then another 4 days off! I love holiday time!!!

Gonna finish up my Sparky Advent fic today (and get it to JT by midnight so that I make the turn-in deadline I swear!). I won't be beta'd but my stuff never manages to get beta'd cuz that's just how I roll lol I promise to triple check my spelling and grammar tho!

Looking forward to having some down time to play
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

*shoots LJ* TWICE, TWICE I managed to completely erase everything I've typed in my LJ post. TWICE!!!!! I hate you, LJ!!!!! (and I miss having a word program on my laptop)

*deep breath* sparky advent fic, take three...
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    *shoots LJ* TWICE, TWICE I managed to completely erase everything I've typed in my LJ post. TWICE!!!!! I hate you, LJ!!!!! (and I miss having a word program on my laptop)
                    Try Open Office, it's open source software and very free, and just as good as Office.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Try Open Office, it's open source software and very free, and just as good as Office.
                      I *think* I've figured out google drive so i'm back on track (for now) but I will definitely look into open office when i'm done. i'm so frustrated with this laptop - it's new but has been messed up pretty much since i got it. looking into getting something different in the spring - not patient enough to figure out how to fix this one and get it back to how i want it.

*runs out to finish fic*
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks

If you need some more art just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with now that the worst of the month appears to be over.

Spoiler:

My Grand-dad passed away very suddenly on the 7th so I have been keeping an eye on my Grandma as well as working 48 hours a week, add to that my Daughter coming down with a Flu like viral thing this week and I'll be glad when December is over!
                        Love your art work, MR!!

Sorry for your loss. *Hugs*
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Amazing work as always, MR and so sorry about your Granddad. Things always seem to happen in bunches, don't they?
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            MR your art is amazing and your avatar is super cute! also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*
                            Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Love your art work, MR!!

Sorry for your loss. *Hugs*
                            Thanks

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Amazing work as always, MR and so sorry about your Granddad. Things always seem to happen in bunches, don't they?
                            Don't they just! Roll on 2013!!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              That really is awesome.

I was wondering if I post my fic on my journal and I would lock it until the release-date tomorrow, would that be okay for you?
                              That would work perfectly.

Thanks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh honey I'm so sorry to hear that about your grandfather. You'll be in my prayers. *HUGS TIGHT*

Comment

honestly....just about done with my fic...lol but i forgot to say this earlier....

RE: the whole "end of the world"-ness. I seriously thought about hiding the boys' gifts and telling them I didn't go shopping b/c the world was supposed to end and we weren't gonna have Christmas this year.

I'm also considering just giving them the DS accessories I've gotten them and withholding the DS's themselves and going "Aw, I knew I forgot something!"

My kids have pretty awesome senses of humor...they'd think it was funny....and they'd know I was lying cuz I'm horrible at it LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X