Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney, STFU about pestering Ronon.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooooh, battleship graveyard.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And advice on eating from Rodney, while he ignores the controls. And as before, Ronon is paying attention.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Play, new planet new mystery, and McKay trying to teach Ronan a thing or two but no one is listeing to him.
          sigpic

Comment

Leave it to Shep to want to check everything out that might kill him.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, that is one seriously trashed planet.

Comment

That is a wraith-ship.
                That WAS a wraith-ship.
                sigpic

Comment

Ruh roh, energy readings. Teyla looks excited or is that heartburn. Hard to tell.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why, yes I am feeling particularly snarky today. Why do you ask?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Leave it to Shep to want to check everything out that might kill him.
                      Yeah, as Rodney pointed out in 'Submersion'
                      "Let's run towards the gun fire"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                        ruh roh, energy readings. Teyla looks excited or is that heartburn. Hard to tell.
                        lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Why, yes I am feeling particularly snarky today. Why do you ask?
                          The Snark is all. Just sayin'.

Comment

And oh look, opening credits!

Comment

That is a seriously big place. Too bad they didn't get to look it over more.
                              sigpic

Comment

Now THAT piece of work is definitely what I call some serious anti-aircraft artillery.

Comment

Working...
                                X