X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one ugly candle holder.
    sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh has such a lovely smile. I so wish we could have seen it more when John was around.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        That gourd candlestick is FUGLY!!!!

John gives better presents.
        Yeah, notice she never left the gourd on her desk.
        sigpic

Comment

John and Rodney is back on Atlantis and Chuck seem awefully cheerful.
          sigpic

Comment

The control room is EMPTY. Everyone's down in the mess hall listening to story time.

SECURITY BREACH!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This scene in the mess is weird but I can't help but laugh at how well the cast pull it off.

And John's facial expression is hilarious, he looked a bit jealous that he wasn't the hero anymore.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Yeah, notice she never left the gourd on her desk.
                Betcha she burned it. With FIRE!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now we get a look at everybody being smitten. Teyla just can't contain herself, and Ronon is about to bust his britches. Oh, ewwwww.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL at the Stepford Wives line. John has so got this figured out. He just has to figure out how he's doing it.

Comment

And everyone gather in Liz's office, and John and Rodney tries to understand what happens.

Though if not before but you defianlty knew that something was wrong when Ronon said:
                      "A very nice and kind man"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        And now we get a look at everybody being smitten. Teyla just can't contain herself, and Ronon is about to bust his britches. Oh, ewwwww.
                        Lizzeh's practically breathless.

Comment

Teyla hopes she didn't upset Lucius. And Lizzeh is so proud of her gourd candle. That would creep anybody out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            And everyone gather in Liz's office, and John and Rodney tries to understand what happens.

Though if not before but you defianlty knew that something was wrong when Ronon said:
                            "A very nice and kind man"
                            LOL! I know, that line sounded SO WRONG coming out of Ronon's mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Betcha she burned it. With FIRE!
                              Yupp, and then she threw it of the Atlantis tower.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is my favorite part when John comes in and just goes off when he sees how Lizzeh is acting with Lucius. He is almost spitting he's so mad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X