Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    I bet that John either asked the others to stay away while he spoke with Elizabeth or the others knew that things tend to get a little…heated when those two communicate s they chose to stay away.
    RAWR. Now that's what I'm talking about!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney almost drool at the though of the ZPM
      Doesn't he always?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

LOL at Rodney's line about being invited to barbecues at the Tower. *snerks*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John with his guns, I'm not complaining.
          sigpic

Comment

Peter Woodward. I miss his old show on the History Channel.

Comment

And here's Otho. Slimy git.

Comment

Hmm, so they never even asked what Otho was doing with that thing, though later it becomes obvious.
                sigpic

Comment

Drone go ka-boom!

I like ka-booms.

Comment

Poor people, hate it when leaders rule people with fear
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, so they never even asked what Otho was doing with that thing, though later it becomes obvious.
                      I'd bet that Sheppard probably had a clue. Otho was holding an Ancient PDA, I'm sure Sheppard recognized it.

Comment

I bet John doesn't enjoy talking to McKay nearly as much as he enjoy having com-conversations with Liz but sometimes he doesn't have a choice.
                        sigpic

Comment

I kind of like what they did with the tower.

Comment

Gotta say, the makeover of the gateroom set is... interesting. In a tacky pseudo-medieval way.

Comment

They should have gotten another interior decorator
                              sigpic

Comment

So this city have the chair in the control room instead of the gate, makes one wonder about all the other cities out there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X