No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson is being brave. And it's sort of working.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Why do I have a sudden urge to watch Starship Troopers?
      LOL! Now THERE'S some big bugs for you!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Why do I have a sudden urge to watch Starship Troopers?
        Or cook lobster?
        sigpic

Comment

Caarrrrsooon
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, Walker and Stevens are goners!

Fire in the hole! BOOM!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Or cook lobster?
              Throw a couple more on the grill, and I'll bring the butter. *snickers*

Comment

"Ok, I'll tell him"

One would think that the doctor would have been the one to tell him but I like that she is the one doing it and everyone knows that John only really listen to her.
                sigpic

Comment

And Lizzeh GOES BACK INTO JOHN'S ROOM to give him the bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    LOL! Now THERE'S some big bugs for you!
                    Not sure which was worse. Those bugs or the watch ever they were in Pitch black.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh wow, John is changing fast and now we can tell that he's not himself. And that was the "It's better for the both of us" line.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh has to go back with more bad news. She knows he won't hurt her though, but she doesn't know that John is about gone.
                        sigpic

Comment

"I'll be fine." Liz you really trust him, don't you?
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh crap, he's gone buggier.

Comment

I like that Liz didn't back down and I do think that the way she keeps staring into his eyes even when he attacked her is what made the part that is still John let her go.
                              sigpic

Comment

"If you won't, then kill me now."

"John..."

"It's better for the both of us."

"I can't do that."

*wibbles*

Comment

Working...
                                X