Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Oh my god SW John's Face is freaking Priceless
    ROFL. I just screen capped them from the end of "Duet". Realized I didn't actually have any pics of that scene and had to get some.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      ROFL. I just screen capped them from the end of "Duet". Realized I didn't actually have any pics of that scene and had to get some.
      John is absoltely adorable. End of story.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        John is absoltely adorable. End of story.
        True dat. Adorkable.

Comment

Okay, total fluffy future!fic Sparky family oneshot. But it's so cute. *squees*

Spoiler:
          Elizabeth was exhausted. She had spent all day off world, negotiating with a people called the Prytans. They were very proud, very shallow, and extremely conceited. She felt like she had to stoop down to their level to work out a territory arrangement between the two largest countries.

She wanted to walk into her quarters, kiss her husband, take a quick shower, and curl up in bed.

When she walked through the doors, the first thing she noticed was the clutter.

She moaned in consternation. There was absolutely no reason for him to leave the room in such a state of disarray. Everything had an assigned place, and John knew that. He was the one that had drawn up the chart.

There was a mostly empty pizza box laying on the coffee table, which had been brought over in front of their bed for some reason.

Setting her bag just next to the door, she had his name on the tip of her tongue and was about to call out when she turned and saw her husband, sprawled out on the couch, with a girl laying on his chest.

She was much shorter than he was. Her hair was an interesting mix of light and dark brown, with waves falling over her small shoulders. Even though her eyes were shut, Elizabeth knew the light green coloring behind them. It mirrored her own.

At their feet, the large monitor on the table was still on. She caught an animated picture of a lion, and found herself watching for a few seconds before she smiled before she turned it off.

She quietly crossed the floor and leaned over, kissing John on his forehead. “Hey,” she whispered.

He roused slowly, tilting his head upwards. He grinned the moment their eyes met. “Hey,” he replied as she leaned down and kissed him. “How was 394?”

“A total nightmare, but one that’s over and done with.” She pulled the blanket down. “You fell asleep with a strange girl on our couch.”

He frowned. “She’s not that strange. She just takes after me.”

Elizabeth chuckled, then lowered her arms under her four year old daughter’s shoulders and knees, picking her up and carrying her to her bed in the other room.

She heard John groan as he stretched. “We were having a father-daughter date night. Got pizza. Watched ‘The Lion King’.”

“She fell asleep. I guess she didn’t like it that much,” Elizabeth replied softly as she pulled her daughter’s blanket up over her body.

“Actually, it was our second time watching it. Emma loved it.”

She pressed a kiss to Emma’s forehead and turned around.

John was standing with his arms crossed against the open doorway. The wrinkles around his eyes were more pronounced with every passing year on Atlantis, but the boyish enthusiasm and the steadfast loyalty remained. What little light there was in the room glinted off of his silver wedding band, which he now wore openly on his left hand.

“You okay?” he asked her, ducking his head down as she walked closer to him.

That little phrase had become their secret code over the years. Even if the answer was a lie, it was always a reminder that they had each other.

But tonight, there was no one to deceive.

She shook her head. “I missed you.”

John smiled and cradled her face with his hands, drawing her near and kissing her soundly. “Missed you too.”

Comment

*drags in; flops down exhaustedly* it's been a long day. bummed out that i missed the postathon but had fun spending time with my family...
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              *drags in; flops down exhaustedly* it's been a long day. bummed out that i missed the postathon but had fun spending time with my family...
              Well, there's plenty of snarkage if you wanna go through it.

Or, here's the last chapter of my fic. I'm writing an epilogue, and then that's it! I can't believe I actually got this one done in under two months! Yay, me!

And if anyone recognizes this, I had originally posted this as "The Right Side of the Wrong Bed", but I edited a few things to streamline it with the rest of the story.

Spoiler:
              John moaned as sunlight began peaking in through the blinds. He raised his head with just enough effort to look out the windows to the left, between his bed and the door, and confirm that it was daylight and not an optical illusion. After the night he had just endured, if he could have held the moon in the sky and postponed sunlight, he would have. He did not want to get up, and his tired body agreed.

Ronan had accompanied him on his run for the first five miles, but once it because obvious that he didn’t want to talk -- at all -- and he was running more to torture himself than for the health benefits, the Satedan dropped out. John had made a comment about him being a wuss, partially hoping that he might take a swing at him, but Ronan put his hands up as he panted.

“If you wanna try and kill yourself instead of talking to Weir, that’s your choice.”

As Ronan walked off in the opposite direction, John frowned. He had never said anything about his problem. And he didn’t want to.

His head dropped back to the pillow like a dead weight, and he closed his eyes to the world, only to be interrupted by the damned alarm clock to his left.

Groaning low in his throat, he tried to roll over to hit the snooze when he realized that there was an object -- no, a person -- laying next to him on the small mattress.

He squinted, staring at the mop of brown strands as he gingerly reached over and hit the button. It was very disturbing to him that he couldn’t recall any memories of last night that would have led to this. After the vigorous run he had tortured himself with, he had come straight to his quarters, showered, and fallen into bed. Alone.

The brunette stirred, moaning as she reached for the covers.

John bit his lip, leaning back, away from the foreign person --

-- And fell right onto the cold floor.

“Damn,” he whispered to himself sharply as he rubbed his thigh. He glanced at himself and quickly raised and lowered his eyebrows. At least he was still wearing boxers.

His hazel eyes looked up and came in contact with an equally confused set of familiar green eyes.

Oh crap.

“John?” she voiced uncertainly but with a hint of amusement, pulling the sheet up around her. “What are you doing?”

“What am I -- you’re the one who’s laying half naked in my bed!” he exclaimed, standing and reaching for a pair of black running pants that lay across the shelf next to the bed.

She cocked her head. “I’m an optimist. Let’s go with ‘half dressed’.”

“Tomato, tomahto.” He pulled his pants up and crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes. “Care to explain how this happened? Because as I recall, you didn’t want this to go any further as of last night.”

Elizabeth smiled bashfully. “I, umm, guess I got used to it. You know, after last week?”

John opened his mouth to unleash another snaky reply, but he clamped his jaw shut after the memories invoked by her words flooded his mind. The flowing gown from the dance, the large bed that still seemed too small, the phony displays of affection that somewhere along the line became sincere …

He nodded and rubbed his forehead. “Yeah,” he quietly answered, sitting down on the bed next to her.

Elizabeth dropped the sheet that she had been tightly holding, and John realized that she was more correct than he was. She was wearing a white tank top and black yoga pants, and as his head stopped spinning he noticed a robe laying over the chair behind her. She must have come during the night and snuggled into his side, just like they had done for the past few days on M51-936. He hung his head in remembrance; as much as he wanted to forget the feelings and everything that mission had encompassed, his heart wouldn’t let him.

Even after that heart wrenching exchange out on the East Pier, after that earth shattering kiss that he had given her that he didn’t really regret, he couldn’t let her go. He couldn’t get over her.

He didn’t want to.

She timidly reached out her hand, laying it atop his, causing him to look up at her.

“I was wrong.” She sighed, looking down at their hands. “I was scared. When we got back, I really wanted to make this work. But when I walked into the infirmary and remembered Tharon being here, and finding out she was pregnant, it scared the hell out of me.” She shrugged. “So I started finding every excuse in the book to drop this. But it wasn’t fair to you.”

“So what do you want?” John asked simply, raising his free hand to lip her chin.

Her green eyes finally met his again.

“I want you. Nothing less.” Her brown hair was disheveled slightly from sleep, but with the few strands that were falling over her face and the small smile she was wearing, she looked innocent. Devious, even. It was the latter that made him worry.

“I don’t have to report til 1000 hours,” she softly told him as she turned his hand over. She brushed the hair out of her face with her free hand, then brought it down to his captive one and slowly started rubbing small circles in the palm of it.

He sighed, closing his eyes, getting ready to voice a refusal, when he felt the warm sensation of her lips pressed against his.

John’s eyes flew open at the unexpected yet welcome gesture, and just as quickly shut them tight, hands wrapping around her neck and bringing her closer.

Her agile hands began working their way up John’s strong arms, into the short hair at the nape of his neck, holding him against her. She kissed his lips like a child holding a mother’s hand -- afraid that if they let go they would be lost.

As much as he didn’t want to admit it, John Sheppard knew that he was lost without her.

They pulled back, hands still firmly woven around each other’s necks, as they drew breath again. Hazel eyes met green, and lips met again for a second round. “’Lizabeth,” John half muttered as she began kissing a trail down his neck, close to his jugular, making more than his heart skip a beat.

“Hmm,” she replied in a tone so quiet she was barely heard.

He sighed in resignation, then the alarm went off again before he could make his point.

Unclasping her hands, Elizabeth reached an arm behind her, harshly hitting the button, and turned back to John. He was sure the regret on his face was evident as her own features fell. “Oh,” she finally said in what seemed like resignation.

“I’m on duty in an hour,” he told her as his hands latched onto her upper arms. His thumbs were caressing the soft skin as he tried his best to clear his voice.

Elizabeth pressed her lips together, smiling slightly as she looked into her lap. “I understand,” she finally said, trying to break away from him and stand up.

In a flash, he realized Elizabeth had misunderstood him. She probably thought he was blowing her off.

He had already screwed things up too much. He wasn‘t about to make it worse.

“So what time do you get off?” he quickly asked as her arms slid through his grasp. He grabbed her hands and gave a tug. “Because I don’t know about you, but I fully intend on seeing this through.” He grinned at her.

Elizabeth blinked in shock. “Are you sure?”

His eyes fixated on hers, he replied, “Positive.”

She sighed after a moment, and John was expecting a refusal, somewhere along the lines of “I don‘t want to get hurt again“.

But she let out a laugh. “Come get me for dinner. Knowing you,” she added, starting to turn away, “I’ll need my energy.”

As she grabbed her robe and walked into the bathroom, John lay back down on his bed, hands folded under his head, a pleased expression on his face.

Then the alarm rang for the third time.

“Damn.”

I'll post it on the sites in the morning, but I'm too tired now. Gotta try and get some sleep. Night!

Comment

Ah, man! Did you try the John Sheppard computer repair idea?
                Might try that later. Right now I need to read all the snark I missed then see if the bloody thing will work right.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Part Two of the end.

Spoiler:
                  Elizabeth had taken a walk through some of the desolate corridors and finally gotten her composure back. She released a heavy sigh, and decided her absence would be noticed soon. She made her way to the control room. Major Lorne smiled when she walked up the stairs and, after handing her a tablet, followed her into the glass walled office and quickly briefed her about what she had missed. A MALP sent to M28-567 showed some promise, and she approved his team for the mission. He looked like he was jumping at the bit to get back out into the field.

As she began to read the report that Lorne had typed up, she couldn’t help but smile. It was thoroughly explanatory yet concise, something that seemed lacking in too many of the reports she read on a regular basis. He might not be ready for a command of his own, but he had the makings of a good base commander.

Elizabeth tilted her head, unsure of where that thought had come from, and went back to reading.

She had just neared the end when there was a soft knock on the window near her entryway. “Do you have a minute?” Teyla asked, eyebrows raised.

“Of course, come in,” she replied, putting the tablet to sleep and setting it off to the side of her desk that was the least cluttered.

The Athosian woman sat down in the chair closer to the secondary door. She had an apprehensive look on her face, which made Elizabeth frown a bit. She leaned forward on her forearms, clasping her hands together. “Is everything all right? You look unsettled.”

Teyla smiled. “I am fine,” she said. “But there is a friend of mine that I am concerned about.”

“A fellow Athosian?” Elizabeth asked, leaning back in her chair.

Teyla shook her head gently. “No. Although she is very close to me. In many ways, she is the sister I never had.”

“Someone on Atlantis?”

Teyla’s brown eyes met Elizabeth’s, and she sighed. “You, Elizabeth.”

“Me?” she exclaimed incredulously. “What’s there to be worried about?”

“Ronan and I just ate with John.”

Without betraying too much, she let out a sigh. “Oh.”

Teyla scooted forward in her chair and lay her hands over her knees. “I do not know exactly how close you and John became during the mission, but it is obvious something has happened. John would barely say anything during the meal. Ronan was speaking more than he was!”

Elizabeth chuckled and bent forwards, fingering the fob watch on the desk. “That is definitely unusual.”

Teyla brought a hand up and laid it over Elizabeth’s. She raised her eyes.

“I know what it feels like to have a heavy burden on your shoulders. But sometimes you still need someone to talk to, to lift that burden for a while. It’s wonderful when you talk with someone you trust, who can share that burden without feeling encroached on.”

Elizabeth smiled sadly as Teyla pulled her hand back. “Are you offering a listening ear?”

Teyla nodded, returning the smile though the corners of her mouth lifted a little higher than Elizabeth’s. “Yes.”

She chuckled softly and was about to thank her when Teyla added, “John‘s.”

It caught her off guard. “What?”

“You and John have a symbiotic working relationship. From the times I have met various ones from Earth, such as Mister Woolsey, Colonel Everett, even Colonel Caldwell at first, I got the impression that none of them approved of your position as leader of Atlantis, nor of John’s position as military commander. But you and John do what is right for the good of everyone here. And I do not solely refer to the inhabitants of Atlantis.” Teyla regarded her solemnly. “My people have been saved by the results of your teamwork. I shudder to think what might have become of us if we hadn’t become friends.”

“We accidentally brought the Wraith to your doorstep, Teyla,” Elizabeth reminded her. “It’s possible that, had we never met, the Athosians might still be living in peace on Athos. Instead, we relocated your people to the mainland on this planet, without direct use of a Stargate.”

“That may be, but Elizabeth, we are still alive. And life is not about the what ifs. You will never know what could happen unless you try.”

She smiled. “We’re not talking about the Athosians anymore, are we?”

Teyla gave her a sly look. “You may think that it is not possible to balance your responsibilities as leader and a personal relationship with John, but trust me. The benefits to the city, and to many other worlds, are far greater when you care for each other.” As she rose to leave, she glanced back at her friend. “You shouldn’t feel obligated to deny the love you have for him.”

“I never said I loved him.”

Teyla grinned. “You never had to.”
                  That was perfect, SW!!!!!!!!!!! Teyla and Elizabeth bonding moments will always be something I regret not getting to see more of on the show.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    That was perfect, SW!!!!!!!!!!! Teyla and Elizabeth bonding moments will always be something I regret not getting to see more of on the show.
                    Thanks!

I got woken up at 4am in the morning by the storm. It's turned more towards Florida instead of heading towards Louisiana, like they thought it would. We're supposed to get rain for the rest of the day. One of the squall lines is moving through right now. Wind's picking up. Just thankful there isn't too much flooding or debris around my house.

Comment

[a bit of clippage]
                      Sparky family fluff! What a great way to start a day. Love the images of
                      Spoiler:
                      John with his daughter sleeping on his chest.

Or, here's the last chapter of my fic. I'm writing an epilogue, and then that's it! I can't believe I actually got this one done in under two months! Yay, me!

And if anyone recognizes this, I had originally posted this as "The Right Side of the Wrong Bed", but I edited a few things to streamline it with the rest of the story.

[and some more]

I'll post it on the sites in the morning, but I'm too tired now. Gotta try and get some sleep. Night!
                      Perfect ending.
                      Spoiler:
                      When John said he had to report in an hour I flailed a bit because he thought an hour wasn't long enough. Oh yeah!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Sparky family fluff! What a great way to start a day. Love the images of
                        Spoiler:
                        John with his daughter sleeping on his chest.

Perfect ending.
                        Spoiler:
                        When John said he had to report in an hour I flailed a bit because he thought an hour wasn't long enough. Oh yeah!
                        Thank you!

And OMG!

Well, despite a tropical storm, I still have things to do today. Be back later!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          John moaned as sunlight began peaking in through the blinds. He raised his head with just enough effort to look out the windows to the left, between his bed and the door, and confirm that it was daylight and not an optical illusion. After the night he had just endured, if he could have held the moon in the sky and postponed sunlight, he would have. He did not want to get up, and his tired body agreed.

Ronan had accompanied him on his run for the first five miles, but once it because obvious that he didn’t want to talk -- at all -- and he was running more to torture himself than for the health benefits, the Satedan dropped out. John had made a comment about him being a wuss, partially hoping that he might take a swing at him, but Ronan put his hands up as he panted.

“If you wanna try and kill yourself instead of talking to Weir, that’s your choice.”

As Ronan walked off in the opposite direction, John frowned. He had never said anything about his problem. And he didn’t want to.

His head dropped back to the pillow like a dead weight, and he closed his eyes to the world, only to be interrupted by the damned alarm clock to his left.

Groaning low in his throat, he tried to roll over to hit the snooze when he realized that there was an object -- no, a person -- laying next to him on the small mattress.

He squinted, staring at the mop of brown strands as he gingerly reached over and hit the button. It was very disturbing to him that he couldn’t recall any memories of last night that would have led to this. After the vigorous run he had tortured himself with, he had come straight to his quarters, showered, and fallen into bed. Alone.

The brunette stirred, moaning as she reached for the covers.

John bit his lip, leaning back, away from the foreign person --

-- And fell right onto the cold floor.

“Damn,” he whispered to himself sharply as he rubbed his thigh. He glanced at himself and quickly raised and lowered his eyebrows. At least he was still wearing boxers.

His hazel eyes looked up and came in contact with an equally confused set of familiar green eyes.

Oh crap.

“John?” she voiced uncertainly but with a hint of amusement, pulling the sheet up around her. “What are you doing?”

“What am I -- you’re the one who’s laying half naked in my bed!” he exclaimed, standing and reaching for a pair of black running pants that lay across the shelf next to the bed.

She cocked her head. “I’m an optimist. Let’s go with ‘half dressed’.”

“Tomato, tomahto.” He pulled his pants up and crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes. “Care to explain how this happened? Because as I recall, you didn’t want this to go any further as of last night.”

Elizabeth smiled bashfully. “I, umm, guess I got used to it. You know, after last week?”

John opened his mouth to unleash another snaky reply, but he clamped his jaw shut after the memories invoked by her words flooded his mind. The flowing gown from the dance, the large bed that still seemed too small, the phony displays of affection that somewhere along the line became sincere …

He nodded and rubbed his forehead. “Yeah,” he quietly answered, sitting down on the bed next to her.

Elizabeth dropped the sheet that she had been tightly holding, and John realized that she was more correct than he was. She was wearing a white tank top and black yoga pants, and as his head stopped spinning he noticed a robe laying over the chair behind her. She must have come during the night and snuggled into his side, just like they had done for the past few days on M51-936. He hung his head in remembrance; as much as he wanted to forget the feelings and everything that mission had encompassed, his heart wouldn’t let him.

Even after that heart wrenching exchange out on the East Pier, after that earth shattering kiss that he had given her that he didn’t really regret, he couldn’t let her go. He couldn’t get over her.

He didn’t want to.

She timidly reached out her hand, laying it atop his, causing him to look up at her.

“I was wrong.” She sighed, looking down at their hands. “I was scared. When we got back, I really wanted to make this work. But when I walked into the infirmary and remembered Tharon being here, and finding out she was pregnant, it scared the hell out of me.” She shrugged. “So I started finding every excuse in the book to drop this. But it wasn’t fair to you.”

“So what do you want?” John asked simply, raising his free hand to lip her chin.

Her green eyes finally met his again.

“I want you. Nothing less.” Her brown hair was disheveled slightly from sleep, but with the few strands that were falling over her face and the small smile she was wearing, she looked innocent. Devious, even. It was the latter that made him worry.

“I don’t have to report til 1000 hours,” she softly told him as she turned his hand over. She brushed the hair out of her face with her free hand, then brought it down to his captive one and slowly started rubbing small circles in the palm of it.

He sighed, closing his eyes, getting ready to voice a refusal, when he felt the warm sensation of her lips pressed against his.

John’s eyes flew open at the unexpected yet welcome gesture, and just as quickly shut them tight, hands wrapping around her neck and bringing her closer.

Her agile hands began working their way up John’s strong arms, into the short hair at the nape of his neck, holding him against her. She kissed his lips like a child holding a mother’s hand -- afraid that if they let go they would be lost.

As much as he didn’t want to admit it, John Sheppard knew that he was lost without her.

They pulled back, hands still firmly woven around each other’s necks, as they drew breath again. Hazel eyes met green, and lips met again for a second round. “’Lizabeth,” John half muttered as she began kissing a trail down his neck, close to his jugular, making more than his heart skip a beat.

“Hmm,” she replied in a tone so quiet she was barely heard.

He sighed in resignation, then the alarm went off again before he could make his point.

Unclasping her hands, Elizabeth reached an arm behind her, harshly hitting the button, and turned back to John. He was sure the regret on his face was evident as her own features fell. “Oh,” she finally said in what seemed like resignation.

“I’m on duty in an hour,” he told her as his hands latched onto her upper arms. His thumbs were caressing the soft skin as he tried his best to clear his voice.

Elizabeth pressed her lips together, smiling slightly as she looked into her lap. “I understand,” she finally said, trying to break away from him and stand up.

In a flash, he realized Elizabeth had misunderstood him. She probably thought he was blowing her off.

He had already screwed things up too much. He wasn‘t about to make it worse.

“So what time do you get off?” he quickly asked as her arms slid through his grasp. He grabbed her hands and gave a tug. “Because I don’t know about you, but I fully intend on seeing this through.” He grinned at her.

Elizabeth blinked in shock. “Are you sure?”

His eyes fixated on hers, he replied, “Positive.”

She sighed after a moment, and John was expecting a refusal, somewhere along the lines of “I don‘t want to get hurt again“.

But she let out a laugh. “Come get me for dinner. Knowing you,” she added, starting to turn away, “I’ll need my energy.”

As she grabbed her robe and walked into the bathroom, John lay back down on his bed, hands folded under his head, a pleased expression on his face.

Then the alarm rang for the third time.

“Damn.”

I'll have to scroll back for the snarkage when i need a break from making icons (i'm babysitting my nieces today...)

Love the chapter!

Glad the storm didn't get you too badly....i think it's kinda funny that the storm's called Debby - that's my mom's name and it's just very fitting lol kinda hoping some of that rain works its way north...we need it.
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

<snippage for space>
                            ZOMG SQUEE!!! That is just so sweet! I imagine the mental picture of Lizzeh coming in after a hard day to find John asleep with a Sparky munchkin curled up on his chest quite often. Why? Because it's darned cute, that's why.

As for the end of the other fic...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Perfect ending.
                            Spoiler:
                            I know, right? John wants to take his time. Take it slow. OMG. *flails and turns into a puddle of happy goo*

SW, stay safe in that storm! *hugs*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              Howdy sparkies. As I read the last few pages of the thread I learned tow things: Eri I missed you! Please stop by more just to say "Hi" and y'all gals gutter is way dirtier than us men's gutter Since we got some college football fans...

Finally a play-off!
                              Geez took em long enough. I doubt Rodney knows how the computers worked.

And Lizzie with a gun (Not in The Long Good Bye) is just weird. I doubt the antiweapons proliferation diplomat really wants to carry a sub-machine gun when she's got a fire team with her. A side arm maybe, but that's pushing it IMHO.
                              Elizabeth with weapons is one of those things that should have been explored more, had PTB been interested in telling good stories. I like to imagine that she was very anti - guns in any way, if it meant that she had to carry one - at least in the beginning. I can imagine John insisting that she'd take shooting lessons (only to find out later that she had, at some point in her past, and she knows the basics). And because she knows what a gun in her hand feels like, and what it can do, she's against it all the more. But as the time goes, her attitude would just have to change at least when it comes to her own safety. If she's with a team off world, and they run into some kind of ambush, someone would have to protect her and themselves and that would mean a greater danger for her and that person who has to guard her. And I think she would agree to carry a sidearm, for her own protection and because it would mean greater safety for those around her.

But, before she'd get to that point, hers and John's discussions about that would be just EPIC.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hi guys. I don't think there is any point of asking about this in the Fanfiction thread because it seems mostly SG-1 people hang out there, so I'm asking here. Could you please recommend some good fanfics exploring John and Elizabeth's backstories? Childhoods, life pre-Atlantis, stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X