No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marines with Red berets. Who was their technical advisor? Or did they even have one?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Ugh, that colonel isn't very nice and I don't like the way he treats any of them, and it's obvious that he doesn't have clue about what he is getting himself into.
      No, but he gives us lots of Sparky moments when Shep defends her. HEH!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Marines with Red berets. Who was their technical advisor? Or did they even have one?
        Supposedly they did. I guess they didn't listen to them very much.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Don't get me started on that? It's the Army that wears those you morons.
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney looks like a kid on christmas.
            sigpic

Comment

Gah, Everett still annoys the snot outta me.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Finally, turn off that self destruct.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Supposedly they did. I guess they didn't listen to them very much.
                  If at all.

Comment

Would you please stop saluting? And take off those damn covers INSIDE!

Now see here we have Shep doing what Weir says, not some jarhead.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Don't get me started on that? It's the Army that wears those you morons.
                      Maybe their super secret Para-Marines.

Comment

Love how John stands up for Liz here, though one can wonder what she did or said to make him go against Colonel Everett, well, he's more then right but still, there has to be something in the earlier scene that made him remeber it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Gah, Everett still annoys the snot outta me.
                          He's kind of a typical Marine colonel. Sadly. But more *******ry.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Radek bit*hing about the military ignoring the scientists until they're needed. Why does that sound familiar?

Comment

Shep telling Everet how it's going to be. One of my favorite scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Love how John stands up for Liz here, though one can wonder what she did or said to make him go against Colonel Everett, well, he's more then right but still, there has to be something in the earlier scene that made him remeber it.
                                He borders on being insubordinate there. He must really believe in her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X