Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Not Chaya, though. That's Melia, who also made the holographic message from Rising.
    I know, I just notice the way they talk and acted seem similar, I guess it's how all ancient was.
    sigpic

Comment

Sourpuss on the Council.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        You can tell how disturbing it all is to hear for John, he really don't like not being able to help does he (espcially if Liz is involved and he can't help and/or protect her)
        He's a fix-it man, but he's helpless here.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It's weird camera work here, I mean it looks like old-liz is seeing them with John's back towards her but when they move to her side it's Carson that was standing with his back towards her.
          sigpic

Comment

Moros, stop being such a git! Gee, he wasn't so hardassed about breaking the rules when he became Merlin.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John elbows. *gulps*

Anyway, he's the first one to wonder how long the old lady has. Worried about his Lizzeh. Awww.
              sigpic

Comment

Liz in her diplomatic mode trying to talk to the ancient.
                sigpic

Comment

Moros, stop being such a git! Gee, he wasn't so hardassed about breaking the rules when he became Merlin.
                  Wow. I really need to brush up on my SG history.

Comment

I love Janus. He's totally crushing on Lizzeh.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I always like Janus. He does seem like a nice guy though not without fault.
                      sigpic

Comment

Does Torri look very tan in this, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Wow. I really need to brush up on my SG history.
                          Look to the Ori storyline in Seasons 9-10.

Comment

I love Janus. He's totally crushing on Lizzeh.
                            Can you blame him, good thing John didn't find out or he would be jealous.
                            sigpic

Comment

That dress the Ancient woman is wearing would make a good cover for a chair. Hmmm.

Anyway, have you ever met more snobby people? Please beyotchezzz.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Does Torri look very tan in this, or is it just me?
                                Not just you, I think she looks a bit tan too. Then again, compared to the Ancients in Atlantis who have all been stuck underwater for a century...

Comment

Working...
                                X