Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red
    I just read my new favorite fanfic. The characterizations are superb.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=3548
    WONDERFUL! Fic rec! thanks a ton southern! I've fallen in love with shep/weir fic. I think it's lasting too. sigh...

We have such a good 'subject' to work with.

Comment

Zero.Point.Snark Iconage by m_diva_z Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Those are almost as good as the snark reviews themselves! I love some of those phrases she's coined. LOL! Protocol! The Awesome! Stink Eyes! They're just perfect. Do we have a great fanbase or WHAT?! So varied in talent and differing in personalities and just...fabulous! As usual, I'm friggin blown away!

Does Pooh have a review up for Aurora or TLB?

Comment

Nopes, not yet. She's still working on TLB, see:

Originally posted by MsPooh
          Rar. I am now finally at the 26:35 mark of SGA: "The Lost Boys" recap. 15.5 minutes left, omg. *dies*
          (Taken from Pooh's LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            He is still on with the Aussie cons, right? When I heard Rainbow was joining "Torri" I was worried that Joe was skipping out. Hopefully it is just that he can't make the NZ one.

Arggh! I hope there's no change to the Aussie cons. All this Joe and Torri anticipation.... it has to be them!

Comment

I so think Weir and Sheppard should end up together. They seem to have a good chemistry going.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I so think Weir and Sheppard should end up together. They seem to have a good chemistry going.
                Hey 5th man...just a question...I haven't seen you on the thread before but you've got a lot of posts here at GW. Are you just now deciding you're a shep/weir shipper or have you been non-committal about it until now?

And yeah, chemistry is something they've never lacked for. Whoo baby no...these pretties got plenty of that.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                  Arggh! I hope there's no change to the Aussie cons. All this Joe and Torri anticipation.... it has to be them!
                  I know, it has to be them! Although I'm jealous of the Brissie people coz RSF might be going there as well.

Geez, no pressure for us Aussies's is there?? Don't worry, thanx to Tigon_(5) (id give you green if i could find you on this thread! hint hint) i have my badge and I'm gonna wear it with pride! Oh, and I've also got one each for Torri and Joe

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                    I know, it has to be them! Although I'm jealous of the Brissie people coz RSF might be going there as well.

Geez, no pressure for us Aussies's is there?? Don't worry, thanx to Tigon_(5) (id give you green if i could find you on this thread! hint hint) i have my badge and I'm gonna wear it with pride! Oh, and I've also got one each for Torri and Joe
                    You Aussies rule! Wear one for me!
                    Shep/Weir...establishing new frontiers inside Atlantis closets and throughout the Pegasus galaxy...

Comment

Did someone say Elizabeth wears thongs?

Oops! My bad. Wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                        Shep/Weir...establishing new frontiers inside Atlantis closets and throughout the Pegasus galaxy...
                        I love that...

Might have to do something else as well....maybe a T-shirt transfer or something

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                          We should make that the new thread slogan!

Aah! Evil long car trips make you stay up much later than you should, especially when you have a business lunch tomorrow and have to look pretty.

On the up side - during the brief visit to my brother, I learned that he now sees Shep/Weir (and he even gave me credit for that!).
                          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                            We should make that the new thread slogan!

Aah! Evil long car trips make you stay up much later than you should, especially when you have a business lunch tomorrow and have to look pretty.

On the up side - during the brief visit to my brother, I learned that he now sees Shep/Weir (and he even gave me credit for that!).
                            Hmm. Methinks this is the Season of Brother Conversion.

Meanwhile, I'm working on a new Spygate fic, and I seem to be working in as many clichés as possible. I suspect that a good subtitle for it will be "In Which We Discover How Many Times We Can Stuff John into a Tuxedo". Or something.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

Meanwhile, I'm working on a new Spygate fic, and I seem to be working in as many clichés as possible. I suspect that a good subtitle for it will be "In Which We Discover How Many Times We Can Stuff John into a Tuxedo". Or something.
                              Yay! Spygate fic! John in Tuxedo... *drool* Do we getting Lizzie in evening gown to go with it?

Wow, I seem to be a little slap happy right now. Prolly 'cause I'm up waay past my bedtime.

That reminds me, I'm working on a Langford U fic - but not Shep/Weir, sadly (but there is a teeny tiny hint of it). Still, it appears that this fic writing thing is addictive, since I wound up composing it in my head on the drive home today, and it's the reason I'm staying up late figuring out all this LiveJournal stuff.
                              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

True. My brother ended up reading Hatcheter's spygate fic, I had printed it out and had it on my bed before I headed out for work. He later asked me about it (he didn't understand AUs) but now he's interested.

Tuxedos... Does it come with cool gadets?

Comment

Working...
                                X