Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    That's good to know!! Bottomless pits are not nice places to be. They're generally dark, and without internet connection, which can be tough when you're trying to catch up on all things Shep/Weir!
    Lol!
    Yeah, I did miss the thread, not to mention all my fave shippers!

Originally posted by Bama
    Just like in Seige 3, Elizabeth didn't just want that hug, she *needed* that hug as a release for her emotions. Those feelings will only continue to grow between them. Just like BIS, John didn't have to go out of his way to give her a token of his affection and appreciation of her for her birthday but he was compelled to do so. It made him feel good to make her feel good.
    Well said! In other words: John's happy when Elizabeth's happy and vice versa.
    Awwwww. They're sweet! *huggles*

Those feelings will only continue to grow between them.
    I just hope that tptb keeps watering them!

Oh, and speaking of The Siege 3- only 5 and a bit days till it's on in the UK!
    Woot!

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Reccing Hatcheter's An Agent Lost from the Spygate AU. (It may not be Shep/Weir, but it is a damn fine action fic)
    Yay, fic! You've just gotta love fine action!
    I've been staying away from most fanfiction as they distract me from writting, but I have weak will power when it come to shippy related stuff.
    (Yes, I'm writting fanfic- I'm on chapter 3! *Shush* Don't tell!)

And finally just a random thought-
    Did you hear about the Atlantis action figures? I am so getting a John one for my birthday!
    Last edited by leafy; 14 October 2005, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Lol. Yeah i heard about the action figures

Shep: They're making dolls out of us!?
      McKay: Not dolls. Action figures.
      Elizabeth: Wonder if i get more outfits?

Comment

Lol SL!

I would love the john action figure to have his hair! I bet that even if you comb it it stays messy. mmmmm. Permanent bed hair... *drools*

Comment

Hey kids! Popping in to say HI and make a little fic reccomendation. I've been a bad little shipper/thunker lately and haven't been keeping up with the threads on GW but I don't think it will hurt to repeat this if its was pointed out before.

Little Red's Ascent
          linky— click-click------->http://sachi.arrr.net/ascent.html
          Anyways, I know it was from September but I just got to reading it now and could not stop myself till the end. Really well written. (IMHO) Hints of romance and not thrown in your face mooshy stuff and lots of action/adventure. Totally could see it all play out in my head. Anyways, I really enjoyed and wanted to share.
          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Guys, check out the icons here. They're fab. There's a loads of SW manips too tho my fave is the Lost/SGA one

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
              Guys, check out the icons here. They're fab. There's a loads of SW manips too tho my fave is the Lost/SGA one
              Nice. Incidentally I recommend you all check out the "Shipping: More than Just a Casual Pastime?" Thread in Characters and relationships. Very interesting thread, and I'd love to see your views.
              Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

I saw that last thread last night but it seemed too intellectual for me to comment

Okay so there's loads more lovely icons here. and i mean LOADS. Goes all the way down to the bottom of the page

Comment

Originally posted by leafy
                  Did you hear about the Atlantis action figures? I am so getting a John one for my birthday!
                  No. Really?! We're getting action figures?!!!

Too good! Now, we don't have to just imagine what Shep and Weir could do to each other-we can act it out!

Nekkid Barbie!Elizabeth and Nekkid Kendoll!John can get quite the work out together! LOL!!!

My Mulder and Scully dolls are still gasping for breath. *evil grin*

Comment

No. Really?! We're getting action figures?!!!

Too good! Now, we don't have to just imagine what Shep and Weir could do to each other-we can act it out!

Nekkid Barbie!Elizabeth and Nekkid Kendoll!John can get quite the work out together! LOL!!!

My Mulder and Scully dolls are still gasping for breath. *evil grin*
                    But are they like the little plastic figures that have plastic clothes so you can't remove them like the GI Joe action figures or are they like barbie and Ken dolls?

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                      But are they like the little plastic figures that have plastic clothes so you can't remove them like the GI Joe action figures or are they like barbie and Ken dolls?
                      Well, that's a good question but at the very least they'll still have hands won't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                        A while back we watched some old movies including The African Queen. I couldn't stop picturing Torri and Joe in those roles. What they could do with that story! All the Hepburn/Tracy movies where they spit and spar are crying for a remake with these two. Make them R rated and we'll all be storming the doors.
                        I'd pay to see them

Comment

On The Philadelphia Story, I'm not sure I could see it as a Shep/Weir story. Just can't see John as the lead in that story. It's easy to picture Torri Higginson in any Katherine Hepburn role, though, because she resembles Hepburn. Oddly, I can see Elizabeth and John as leads in film noir, or a romance with antagonists-turned-lovers. Or maybe I'm just thinking along those lines because I'm working on more Spygate fic.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

We're really getting Atlantis action figures?? That would be great! I'll put Rodney right by the comp! lol, A Caldwell one would be awesome too lol.

We could even set up webcams and put on a performance of a fanfic or soemthing. Although, I have a feeling it would end up like that scene in "Spaceballs" where Dark Helmet is playing with the "Spaceballs" action figures.

Random: I just got a chance to watch Blue_Branigh's "When the Heartache Ends" vid. Great song, great vid. It was very well done. Those who are not shippers should check that one out; really highoghts the tension on both sides.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Well, that's a good question but at the very least they'll still have hands won't they?
                              Very true. Does anyone know when they come out if they haven't already? I've been working on my Christmas list. When my mom sees SG:Atlantis action figures on my list she'll have no doubt about my obsession for the show.

btw, what does ITA stand for. I read what it stands for once, but forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                                Very true. Does anyone know when they come out if they haven't already? I've been working on my Christmas list. When my mom sees SG:Atlantis action figures on my list she'll have no doubt about my obsession for the show.

btw, what does ITA stand for. I read what it stands for once, but forgot.
                                I totally agree

Why do I want to see a Wallace & Grommet/Corpse Bride style movie starring the SGA action figures?!

Comment

Working...
                                X