Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    And does anyone have any music vids of the fav couple??
    Try here http://www.poopypooh.com/vids/

here http://www.marimba26.com/SacheVids.html

and here http://riversofmusic.de/music5.htm

Enjoy.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey Aussies!
      We can sleep now --- the Northern Hemisphere Nightshift is arriving!
      (of course the Perth people have no excuse not to hang around a bit longer! It's nowhere near midnight there, and there's still plenty of time to be Shep and Weiring!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        And does anyone have any music vids of the fav couple??
        Vids can also be found here at Abydos Gate: John Sheppard & Elizabeth Weir

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
          there's still plenty of time to be Shep and Weiring!!)
          ShepWeiring, it's a verb!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
            Hey Aussies!
            We can sleep now --- the Northern Hemisphere Nightshift is arriving!
            (of course the Perth people have no excuse not to hang around a bit longer! It's nowhere near midnight there, and there's still plenty of time to be Shep and Weiring!!)
            Nightshift!? Lady, it's 9:30 in the morning! I don't even begin to get that really shippy feeling until after 3 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
              ShepWeiring, it's a verb!
              Have you had your ShepWeir today? It's a noun!

That hug you just gave me was very shepweirish. It's anadjective!

She spoke very shepweirily about the couple. It's an adverb!

Shep/Weir: It does a body good! It's a motto!

Shep/Weir: The Legend Grows...

Comment

Hey guys. Since we had all the talk about time zones I did a little research.
                Check out this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2
                It will give us an idea of what time it is where we all are. I love the idea of shifts. I never seem to be on here during "prime time" because I usually don't come on after around 5pmEST, but usually check back in right after breakfast and all during the day. I plan to start taking a peek in here before bedtime so I won't be lost in the morning. It looks like we pretty much have around the clock and around the world Shep/Weir coverage (We're better than CNN or Fox.) Our ship sails across the globe. Hee.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                  Hey guys. Since we had all the talk about time zones I did a little research.
                  Check out this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2
                  It will give us an idea of what time it is where we all are. I love the idea of shifts. I never seem to be on here during "prime time" because I usually don't come on after around 5pmEST, but usually check back in right after breakfast and all during the day. I plan to start taking a peek in here before bedtime so I won't be lost in the morning. It looks like we pretty much have around the clock and around the world Shep/Weir coverage (We're better than CNN or Fox.) Our ship sails across the globe. Hee.
                  LOL!

"Bringing you the latest, Shep/Weir shippy news from around the world...This is The Sparky Network"

*Raises hand! Hoo! Hoo! I want to be a anchorwoman!*
                  *Puts hand down...nah...I wanna be an 'in depth' underthecover reporter*

Comment

Hurrah for Sparky! Bama, you're too funny girl

As for their relationship being expected to mirror Jack and Daniel, I think that had less to do with a sibling vibe and more to do with their views being opposite sides of the spectrum.

Jack/John = Lets blow **** up and nuke the bad guys
                    Daniel/Liz = No, Lets learn from the different cultures first and talk the bad guys down.

Prime examples of this are Menace/HZ.
                    I think TPTB expected them to clash (especially with Liz being anti-military). However they ended up 'rubbing' each other in a totally different way than TPTB had foreseen What they neglacted to remember was that opposites attract. See, it all comes down to magnets

Oh yeah. I think that John totally knows, or at the very least has an inkling, that Liz was instrumental in his promotion...and i don't think he minds at all. I see him being taken back and appreciative that she would stand up for him. The fact that not only does she still want him in Atlantis, but that she wants him as her 2IC/partner and has possibly fought for that to happen, would mean a great deal to him, especially after what occured in HZ and the other disagreements they have had.

So the little stats box says we have 8 guests lurking. Could i possibly bribe you with mints to delurk and come and play in the thread with us?

Comment

The heck with those WRAPPED mints - just go to the mints directly from Lizzie's jar.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        The heck with those WRAPPED mints - just go to the mints directly from Lizzie's jar.

People, if they wanna lurk just let'em lurk. How anyone could read the stuff we post and not want to make comments (if only about our mental health) is beyond me, but there you go
                        Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

LOL!!! It's funny really, my cousin has mints like this that actually taste good! Go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                            LOL!!! It's funny really, my cousin has mints like this that actually taste good! Go figure!
                            No chalky aftertaste?

*Oh, that was bad. . .so bad. . .smacking self*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Come out come out wherever you are... we have lip balm...

Comment

Hey, if they're good enough for Lizzy, then they're good enough for me!
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X