No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy First Fluffy Thursday of 2011!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I am blushing here!!!! That one was so much fun to write, hehe
    And so much fun to read, too!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    This Smut fic by anunna got me on the Sparky train:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4022745/1/The_Scar
    Rawr! And that's another tasty fic!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Rawr! And that's another tasty fic!
      As I said that fic got me hooked onto Sparky. It is beautifully written with lots of emotion in it! And totally another sign that Kolya is the ultimate Sparky Shipper.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

I just came out of my stupor after spending most of the afternoon working on my SGARising fic. OMG! Such fun. I ran the plot by Mr. SR last night and he gave me just the idea I needed to get over my little brain freeze. Now I'm wondering if we'll have to credit him as a writer. LOL

Boy are they in trouble too. I've found lots of helpful hints by doing research on how to survive in a blizzard. DON'T EAT SNOW! Melt it and drink it. But wait, isn't the name of this episode "To Build A Fire"? There may be a problem here. Hope their canteens hold out.

And John, now he has a problem of a different sort. Maybe the fire is a bit too much for our boy. Gettin' kinda toasty there? What to do. Hmmm?

Oh, and I've done 20 pages. *pats self on back*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Pic Fic Time

: Remember John not a word to anyone about what we just did in my office.
          : Don't worry no one will no.

: Oh god It's McKay *begins walking quickly*
          : Way to make it more obvious *thinks* especially the way you are walking makes your behind look nice.
          : Elizabeth, Sheppard, I hope you had a nice little private ride on the Ferris Wheel.

: *mumbles and rolls his eyes* busted
          : I beg your pardon Dr. McKay, but whatever that dirty mind of yours is assuming unassume it.
          : Oh come on I don't know how you two are making it more obvious....you being flustered and violently denying it or that S**t eating grin on Sheppard's face.
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I just came out of my stupor after spending most of the afternoon working on my SGARising fic. OMG! Such fun. I ran the plot by Mr. SR last night and he gave me just the idea I needed to get over my little brain freeze. Now I'm wondering if we'll have to credit him as a writer. LOL

Boy are they in trouble too. I've found lots of helpful hints by doing research on how to survive in a blizzard. DON'T EAT SNOW! Melt it and drink it. But wait, isn't the name of this episode "To Build A Fire"? There may be a problem here. Hope their canteens hold out.

And John, now he has a problem of a different sort. Maybe the fire is a bit too much for our boy. Gettin' kinda toasty there? What to do. Hmmm?

OMG! This is gonna be the epic whump episode to out-whump all other whump episodes! I cannot wait to see it! *bounces around the room cackling in maniacal glee*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Pic Fic Time

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/echoes20.jpg

: Remember John not a word to anyone about what we just did in my office.
              : Don't worry no one will no.

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/echoes21.jpg

: Oh god It's McKay *begins walking quickly*
              : Way to make it more obvious *thinks* especially the way you are walking makes your behind look nice.
              : Elizabeth, Sheppard, I hope you had a nice little private ride on the Ferris Wheel.

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/echoes24.jpg

: *mumbles and rolls his eyes* busted
              : I beg your pardon Dr. McKay, but whatever that dirty mind of yours is assuming unassume it.
              : Oh come on I don't know how you two are making it more obvious....you being flustered and violently denying it or that S**t eating grin on Sheppard's face.
              : Okay, so I guess I should go tell the Marines on KP duty in the mess hall to add lemon to everything on the menu.
              : Yeah, I think that'll do it.
              : You wouldn't!
              &: Oh yes, we would.
              : Fine. Shutting up now.
              : *high-five each other*

Comment

OMG! This is gonna be the epic whump episode to out-whump all other whump episodes! I cannot wait to see it! *bounces around the room cackling in maniacal glee*
                Whump you say? *Shifty*

I dont know if the smut I am writing now is considered whump. Elizabeth is certainly "torturing" our Johnny boy
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Boy are they in trouble too. I've found lots of helpful hints by doing research on how to survive in a blizzard. DON'T EAT SNOW! Melt it and drink it.
                  Why not eat it?

****Meme-time**** [insert super mario's voice here saying "meme-time" instead of "Mario time" cause I did]

Spoiler:
                  Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
                  Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                  Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                  Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                  Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                  Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                  Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                  Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                  Day 14: Favorite pairing
                  Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                  Day 16: Favorite season
                  Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                  Day 18: Favorite side character
                  Day 19: Most annoying side character
                  Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                  Day 21: Best quote
                  Day 22: Worst quote
                  Day 23: Saddest character death
                  Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                  Day 25: Favorite kiss
                  Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                  Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                  Day 28: Favorite enemy
                  Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                  Day 30: One thing you would change
                  Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships

Ships? As in relationships...

Spoiler:
                  Canon
                  Rodney & Katie Brown (the botanist)

Carson & Laura Cadman (tapdancing explosives expert)

And I would have added Teyla & Kanaan, but I don't seem to have any decent images of that couple, and I can't immediately track any down cause I don't remember in what episode I saw them together.

Semi-canon
                  Sparky

Sparky 2.0

Fanon
                  Kate & Teyla & Elizabeth

Or Sparky + 1

My het OTP rarely shared the same camera shot so that required a little tweeking:
                  Kate & John

My absolute OTP ever -> Kate & Teyla

Or ships? As in space ships...

Spoiler:

I want one.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good spoilers. I can't wait

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Why not eat it?
                    IDK, my guess would be cause it lowers your body temp, and also it would be high in Nitrogen (in whichever form it comes down in, I never remember - ammonium?)

****Meme-time**** [insert super mario's voice here saying "meme-time" instead of "Mario time" cause I did]

Spoiler:
                    Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
                    Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                    Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                    Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                    Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                    Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                    Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                    Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                    Day 14: Favorite pairing
                    Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                    Day 16: Favorite season
                    Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                    Day 18: Favorite side character
                    Day 19: Most annoying side character
                    Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                    Day 21: Best quote
                    Day 22: Worst quote
                    Day 23: Saddest character death
                    Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                    Day 25: Favorite kiss
                    Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                    Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                    Day 28: Favorite enemy
                    Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                    Day 30: One thing you would change
                    Day 31: How it should have ended

Ships? As in relationships...
                    Should I re-post that OT3 one of Rod/Katie from the other thread?

Off the top of my head, there were some good pics of Teyla in Kindred I (the dreams) but I don't recall if there were any of the two together, both looking at the camera,

My absolute OTP ever -> Kate & Teyla
                    Goodness, those seats are very close together. They look cosy

Or ships? As in space ships...

Me too, now
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm soooooo looking forward to your whole project!! :::happy dance::::

How it all began.... I was reading the novelization of the pilot, and it didn't end exactly like this. I'm glad they chose this way.

Joanna

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        IDK, my guess would be cause it lowers your body temp, and also it would be high in Nitrogen (in whichever form it comes down in, I never remember - ammonium?)
                        Mmm... possibly true.

Should I re-post that OT3 one of Rod/Katie from the other thread?
                        What OT3?

Or am I going to regret asking this?

Off the top of my head, there were some good pics of Teyla in Kindred I (the dreams) but I don't recall if there were any of the two together, both looking at the camera,
                        In The Kindred there's constant switching back and forth, but there's an episode in season 5 where they are facing eachother in the shot, watching over Torren (I think).
                        Just can't remember what episode.

Goodness, those seats are very close together. They look cosy
                        Very cosy.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*eyes perk up*

gleeful giggling erupts

*happy wiggles in seat*
                          sigpic

Comment

Why not eat it?
                            It lowers the body temp. Gateraid is correct.

And I would have added Teyla & Kanaan, but I don't seem to have any decent images of that couple, and I can't immediately track any down cause I don't remember in what episode I saw them together.
                            Broken Ties has several nice ones.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

What OT3?

Or am I going to regret asking this?
                              This one It's not really my OT3

Disclaimer: It probably fits within the letter of the law, but not the spirit of it. Frankly I'm surprised it is still there.

In The Kindred there's constant switching back and forth, but there's an episode in season 5 where they are facing eachother in the shot, watching over Torren (I think).
                              Just can't remember what episode.
                              There were some really good Teyla shots in Kindred. Rachel was positively glowing, and I don't mean the pregnancy glow. When she saw Kanaan, her face just beamed. To be honest, it made me headdesk a bit. If she'd looked at John like that a few times, it would've gone a long way towards selling the (J/T) ship.

Very cosy.
                              Aren't they? Another good example of chemistry. Even if you subscribe to the friendship only side of things, there's nobody else Teyla is that relaxed/unguarded with, not even Elizabeth. Carson comes close (even Ronon in later eps) but the dynamic just isn't the same.

It lowers the body temp. Gateraid is correct.
                              Really? I figured it was due to the N content. When you get a dump of snow on grass, it's like a mini hit of fertiliser. And also a financial hit in the meat & two veg. Maybe you have to drink a heap of it for that to be an issue (ie for months on end)

I had something to say about that pairing and the novels, but I don't want to offer two reasons for thread moderation within the same post

How about this: my parents must be amazing to still be married after thirty five years. Even if neither of them can remember their anniversary

Related OT

Spoiler:
                              I'm not kidding. A few years back, Mum was opening the mail. Somebody had sent a "happy 30th anniversary card". Mum said "aw, ****, it's our anniversary today". It's that type of romance that has stood the test of time. Yep.
                              sigpic

Comment

I got another sparky smut preview for you guys behind the spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Suddenly Elizabeth grabbed a fistful of John’s thick black hair and forced his head upwards. A muffled wince escaped from behind the makeshift gag. His eyes fluttered shut as John felt her warm breath against his ear.

“Don’t worry Major Sheppard,” The Atlantis leader whispered in her captive’s ear causing him to shudder beneath him, “you’ll get what you want but it’s going to take a really….long….time.”

His eyes widened as he began struggling violently through the binds. Oh no, John could deal with foreplay, but he liked it quick. He felt the connection between two bodies was much more meaningful then teasing little kisses on the body. But now, he didn’t know if it was the idea of Elizabeth having his way with him or the sight of her naked body above him, either way he was aroused in a way he wasn’t aroused before. He needed attention.

Oh don't you just love it when Elizabeth has the power!
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X