• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Falcon Horus! And Joe and Paul!
    Thank you.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Kolya: Lucius, the Genii are at your disposal, ready to cater to your every whim. And I mean every whim

I second Thor's reaction.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I got an even worse picture! Kolya goes through the Stargate and gets into a fight with Sheppard. All of a sudden Lucis comes and he's like come on you two get along Kolya why don't you give him a hug. And Kolya gives Sheppard a bear hug.

Sheppard would probably like: *making a face* "You know in like three episodes from now you are gonna feed me to a wraith."
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        A little Sparky humor in honor of Joe's Bday

Oh happy birthday John!

Does this mean I get a nice birthday kiss?
        On the second pic...thumb alert!
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Thank you.

I second Thor's reaction.

I got an even worse picture! Kolya goes through the Stargate and gets into a fight with Sheppard. All of a sudden Lucis comes and he's like come on you two get along Kolya why don't you give him a hug. And Kolya gives Sheppard a bear hug.

Sheppard would probably like: *making a face* "You know in like three episodes from now you are gonna feed me to a wraith."
          I know I brought it up, but
          sigpic

Comment

I don't believe them - they must've had an inkling that AT mightn't be coming back in s5. Perhaps they thought she was only going to be there for half a season? It's too big a coincidence otherwise. Although, what did Carter do for the rest of the year (she just says she was 'off world' when General Hammond died)? McKeller was just foreshadowing because they'd forgotten to do it in the main timeline
            Eh, it struck me as more of a 'let's come up with the craziest possibilities that will never ever happen in a million years' story.

Maybe he has to go on a mission with the Genii, and actually likes their way of doing things, and is made an offer?
            Or finds more of his people. Hmm...

For some reason, I had an image of Kolya managing to get into the gateroom, only to fall in love with Lucius
            Excuse me, I need to go wash my brain out with bleach now.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Eh, it struck me as more of a 'let's come up with the craziest possibilities that will never ever happen in a million years' story.

Or finds more of his people. Hmm...

Excuse me, I need to go wash my brain out with bleach now.
              I don't know why that bothers you so much. It's certainly better than some plots I've heard about lately.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Must finish that Sparky smut fic....but the mental image of Liz Weir having her way with Colonel Sheppard is distracting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I don't know why that bothers you so much. It's certainly better than some plots I've heard about lately.
                  What other plots...*is curious* hopefullyitsnotmine
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    *snickers* Quite true.

What other plots...*is curious* hopefullyitsnotmine
                    *snorts* I don't think you want to know.

Must finish that Sparky smut fic....but the mental image of Liz Weir having her way with Colonel Sheppard is distracting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
                    Distracting? I'd consider it an inspiration.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Distracting? I'd consider it an inspiration.
                      Unfortunately it's inspriation but for a person like me with ADD it's distracting!
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Kolya: Lucius, the Genii are at your disposal, ready to cater to your every whim. And I mean every whim

This is not a post to read before bed!!! I need a Sparky smut fic rec ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Sparky smut? How about Anuna's The Tales of Married Bliss?

Comment

Sparky smut? How about Anuna's The Tales of Married Bliss?
                            Perfect!!!! I humbly bow before the Mistress of fic recs and the Goddess of Sparky Smut fics!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Perfect!!!! I humbly bow before the Mistress of fic recs and the Goddess of Sparky Smut fics!
                              I am blushing here!!!! That one was so much fun to write, hehe
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

This Smut fic by anunna got me on the Sparky train:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4022745/1/The_Scar
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X