Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I miss so much during one day.

But I pretty much agree with everything that everybody said.

And if I wasn't at work right now, I'd be writing the first chapter of that new really confusing AU fic ... I still see SK's head spinning, sorry hun, soon it will all make sense ... It came to be doing a quick load of laundry before work, so naturally I didn't have time to write up down! But I'm repeating dialogue in my head durin work to distract myself so I'll have it posted tomorrow.

Have a good night, everybody, and happy Fluffy Thursday!!!

Comment

Again I saw Kolya on my tv and was inspired to write another pic fic to lighten up the mood:

Kolya: DR. WEIR IF YA THERE HOLLA!

Weir: This Better be good Kolya I was in the middle of having a nice Burito from Chipolte!

Kolya: As you can see I have your precious Colonel Sheppard....and I shall let him go under one condition. Upon his freedom I get some nice fluffy Sparky Action!

Weir: Sparky? You kidnapped Sheppard, disturbed me in my Chipolte feast because you want a freaking puppy?

Sheppard: *Somehow miraculously getting the gag off* No! HE THINKS BY KIDNAPPING ME
      HE COULD SET US UP ON A DATE! Seriously Yenta you are doing a Great Job!

McKay: Oh god no! We're on the Bachelor from HELL!

*Snickers*
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Again I saw Kolya on my tv and was inspired to write another pic fic to lighten up the mood:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/150.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/154.jpg

Weir: This Better be good Kolya I was in the middle of having a nice Burito from Chipolte!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/153.jpg

Kolya: As you can see I have your precious Colonel Sheppard....and I shall let him go under one condition. Upon his freedom I get some nice fluffy Sparky Action!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/160.jpg

Weir: Sparky? You kidnapped Sheppard, disturbed me in my Chipolte feast because you want a freaking puppy?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/158.jpg

Sheppard: *Somehow miraculously getting the gag off* No! HE THINKS BY KIDNAPPING ME

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/180.jpg

*Snickers*
        ROFL!!! Great job, TLM! Nail on head! And Rodney's expression in that last pic is perfect!!!

BTW ... Chipotle rules. Have you already been? Can't remember ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          ROFL!!! Great job, TLM! Nail on head! And Rodney's expression in that last pic is perfect!!!

BTW ... Chipotle rules. Have you already been? Can't remember ...
          I needed to add McKay's face, because McKay makes everything halirious.

And I've been to chipolte many times...I love their yummy fajetas.
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Late nite fic rec:

For The Rain

AU, Sparky, some SG-1 characters. They're FBI. Pretty awesome!!! I'm squeeing big time, this author writes it so well! Definitely recommend, still rereadiing it myself!!!
            Last edited by ShipperWriter; 09 December 2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I needed to add McKay's face, because McKay makes everything halirious.

And I've been to chipolte many times...I love their yummy fajetas.
              Burrito bowl. Chicken. Fajita mix. Mild salsa, lotsa sour cream, cheese, pinch of lettuce, and who can forget, chips and guac?

*makes note to go to Chipotle for lunch tomorrow*

I hafta find that cup, and OOH!!! Just remembered it! Not exact, but still funny ...

Spoilered for Chipotle OT:

Spoiler:
              "Welcome to the office, (insert name)!

Before you join us for a lunch outing at Chipotle, we need to let you know a few ground rules:

1) Know your order beforehand. If you stand in line thinking, we will leave you behind and you'll have to walk back to the office.

2) Make sure to buy chips and guac to share with us once in a while. If you don't, you will end up like Wendy in Accounting. Not a pretty scene ...

3) Never touch another man's burrito. Especially mine. I can't be held responsible for my actions if you do.

Follow these simple rules, and we'll get along just fine. Sincerely, (insert name), Chipotle Office Protocol Officer (self-designated)

So based off of that, I have a short ficlet to write. "Welcome to Atlantis 101". Heh. A few ground rules for any new personnel. Crack!

Lurking ...

Comment

Burrito bowl. Chicken. Fajita mix. Mild salsa, lotsa sour cream, cheese, pinch of lettuce, and who can forget, chips and guac?

I hafta find that cup, and OOH!!! Just remembered it! Not exact, but still funny ...

Spoiler:

Before you join us for a lunch outing at Chipotle, we need to let you know a few ground rules:

1) Know your order beforehand. If you stand in line thinking, we will leave you behind and you'll have to walk back to the office.

2) Make sure to buy chips and guac to share with us once in a while. If you don't, you will end up like Wendy in Accounting. Not a pretty scene ...

3) Never touch another man's burrito. Especially mine. I can't be held responsible for my actions if you do.

Follow these simple rules, and we'll get along just fine. Sincerely, (insert name), Chipotle Office Protocol Officer (self-designated)

So based off of that, I have a short ficlet to write. "Welcome to Atlantis 101". Heh. A few ground rules for any new personnel. Crack!

Lurking ...
                YOU IZ MAKING ME HUNGRY.

I am writing some rp posts and then back to my angsty Sparky passage which is happy and sad at the same time. Maybe I'll write a funny one where Kolya kidnaps shep to set up Sparky LOLZ
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/150.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/154.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/153.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/160.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/158.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...Ground/180.jpg

*Snickers*
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That was BRILLIANT!

Mmmm... soft tacos. Carnitas (that's pork, for those of you in Rio Linda). On flour tortillas, 'cause they're more flexible. Mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce. Thinking about spiking it with some of the medium corn salsa next time I go. 'Cause corn is awesome.

Spoiler:

Lurking ...
                  Ah, I remember that cup! Oh yes. You MUST write that Welcome to Atlantis 101 ficlet!

Maybe I'll write a funny one where Kolya kidnaps shep to set up Sparky LOLZ
                  Bring on the crack!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Joe Flanigan's New Project.
                    Spoiler:
                    can't wait to see Joe on the small screen again. Hope it gets picked up. Would like to see Torri Higginson make an appearance maybe as a family friend or as an old flame but who knows?

Comment

Late nite fic rec:

For The Rain

AU, Sparky, some SG-1 characters. They're FBI. Pretty awesome!!! I'm squeeing big time, this author writes it so well! Definitely recommend, still rereadiing it myself!!!
                      Read it. It was pretty good.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

And... gee, where is everyone this morning? Must be a busy day... speaking of busy, I really need to get cracking on my Sparky Santa fic. There's only a week and a half left!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That was BRILLIANT!

Mmmm... soft tacos. Carnitas (that's pork, for those of you in Rio Linda). On flour tortillas, 'cause they're more flexible. Mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce. Thinking about spiking it with some of the medium corn salsa next time I go. 'Cause corn is awesome.
                          I think I'm gonna get all that, except chicken, hold the corn. Corn is awesome, true, but I don't like it on my burrito bowl or in my tacos. Or in my teeth ...

Ah, I remember that cup! Oh yes. You MUST write that Welcome to Atlantis 101 ficlet!

Bring on the crack!
                          Ask and you shall receive!

Spoilered for length:

"Atlantis Orientation" by ShipperWriter

Spoiler:
                          "Welcome to Atlantis 101"

"Good afternoon, and thank you for choosing to participate in this small, unofficial orientation. My name is Chuck. If you stick around long enough, you might find out my last name. That is, if you aren't culled or infected with nanites first.

“If you'll go ahead and open your packets, you'll see that there is a brief summary of the command structure here on Atlantis. Of course, our boss is the wonderful Dr. Elizabeth Weir. She is strong, determined, addicted to work, coffee, and a certain brown haired colonel. Research has found that it is wise not to inquire about any secret relationships or her hidden stash of chocolate. The last few Expedition members that did that were assigned to waste duty. Again, she is strong and determined. Do not forget that.

“Next, we have Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard, the most expert carrier of the Ancient gene currently residing on Atlantis. Yes, his hair is like that naturally. No, he does not harbor secret romantic feelings for Rodney McKay, or Teyla Emmagen, or Ronan Dex. Lieutenant Watts found that out the hard way. As I recall, she fell down a stairwell in close vicinity to Dr. McKay‘s lab. Never determined exactly what happened. In any case, crack pilot, extremely loyal to all members of the expedition, and has a mini fridge full of beer in his quarters. To date, it has never been empty. We still can‘t figure that one out. If anyone cares to bet on how that‘s possible, please see Dr. Bingham in the lab on level 36.

“In charge of all the scientific departments is Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay. Please keep in mind that while the doctor is arrogant and pig-headed, he can lecture you about meaningless scientific matters until you turn blue and your eyes explode in your head. If you call him Meredith, for any reason, and manage to survive without any harsh consequences, there will be a small gathering in a secret lab on the East Pier to celebrate.

“Teyla Emmagen has lived here on Atlantis ever since the Expedition arrived to Pegasus. She is Athosian, mild mannered, and humble. Please make a note, do not agree to a sparring session with her if you are in less than excellent health. You will be out of commission for a week. Do not underestimate her. For more information on the Athosians, please sign up for next week‘s class, Pegasus Cultures 101.

“If a picture‘s worth a thousand words, Ronan Dex is a novel. Previously a captive held for sport by the Wraith, he came to Atlantis shortly after the disappearance of Lieutenant Aiden Ford. For more information on previous members of the Expedition, feel free to attend the slideshow, Red Shirts of Atlantis. If you can‘t understand why it‘s called that, don‘t bother coming. More on Ronan. He is a man of few words. If you can’t answer a question with less than five words, he will ignore you and walk away. He doesn‘t want anyone to know, but he was married, with a son. He is a huge teddy bear, and has a tendency of giving people hugs when they least expect them, sometimes, when they least need them. If he tries to encounter you after a bantos class, run to the infirmary.

“And that brings us to Dr. Carson Beckett. Like Colonel Sheppard, our Scottish chief medical officer has the Ancient gene, which allows him to utilize some of the Ancient equipment that only those with the gene can. He also hosts a support group, called, ’Help, I’m stuck with the Ancient gene and I don’t want it’. The meetings traditionally start with the bagpipes being played. Ear plugs are sold for two dollars in the store room.

“That wraps up the introduction to the senior staff on Atlantis. Enjoy a brief intermission with some coffee and pastries, and we‘ll resume shortly with ‘Welcome to Atlantis 102‘ or, as it‘s commonly known, ‘The List of “If You Do, You‘re Dead“‘. Special guest speaker will be Major Evan Lorne, Colonel Sheppard‘s second in command.

“Thank you, and enjoy your break.”

Hahahaha, I'm still laughing! And I'm the one who wrote it!!!
                          Last edited by ShipperWriter; 10 December 2010, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Going on break again... like I tend to do... you know where to find me if you should have need for me... on Heightmeyer's shoulder or there abouts...

And I haven't forgotten about those bio's - should you wonder.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think I'm gonna get all that, except chicken, hold the corn. Corn is awesome, true, but I don't like it on my burrito bowl or in my tacos. Or in my teeth ...

Ask and you shall receive!

Spoilered for length:

"Atlantis Orientation" by ShipperWriter

Spoiler:
                              "Welcome to Atlantis 101"

"Good afternoon, and thank you for choosing to participate in this small, unofficial orientation. My name is Chuck. If you stick around long enough, you might find out my last name. That is, if you aren't culled or infected with nanites first.

“If you'll go ahead and open your packets, you'll see that there is a brief summary of the command structure here on Atlantis. Of course, our boss is the wonderful Dr. Elizabeth Weir. She is strong, determined, addicted to work, coffee, and a certain brown haired colonel. Research has found that it is wise not to inquire about any secret relationships or her hidden stash of chocolate. The last few Expedition members that did that were assigned to waste duty. Again, she is strong and determined. Do not forget that.

“Next, we have Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard, the most expert carrier of the Ancient gene currently residing on Atlantis. Yes, his hair is like that naturally. No, he does not harbor secret romantic feelings for Rodney McKay, or Teyla Emmagen, or Ronan Dex. Lieutenant Watts found that out the hard way. As I recall, she fell down a stairwell in close vicinity to Dr. McKay‘s lab. Never determined exactly what happened. In any case, crack pilot, extremely loyal to all members of the expedition, and has a mini fridge full of beer in his quarters. To date, it has never been empty. We still can‘t figure that one out. If anyone cares to bet on how that‘s possible, please see Dr. Bingham in the lab on level 36.

“In charge of all the scientific departments is Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay. Please keep in mind that while the doctor is arrogant and pig-headed, he can lecture you about meaningless scientific matters until you turn blue and your eyes explode in your head. If you call him Meredith, for any reason, and manage to survive without any harsh consequences, there will be a small gathering in a secret lab on the East Pier to celebrate.

“Teyla Emmagen has lived here on Atlantis ever since the Expedition arrived to Pegasus. She is Athosian, mild mannered, and humble. Please make a note, do not agree to a sparring session with her if you are in less than excellent health. You will be out of commission for a week. Do not underestimate her. For more information on the Athosians, please sign up for next week‘s class, Pegasus Cultures 101.

“If a picture‘s worth a thousand words, Ronan Dex is a novel. Previously a captive held for sport by the Wraith, he came to Atlantis shortly after the disappearance of Lieutenant Aiden Ford. For more information on previous members of the Expedition, feel free to attend the slideshow, Red Shirts of Atlantis. If you can‘t understand why it‘s called that, don‘t bother coming. More on Ronan. He is a man of few words. If you can’t answer a question with less than five words, he will ignore you and walk away. He doesn‘t want anyone to know, but he was married, with a son. He is a huge teddy bear, and has a tendency of giving people hugs when they least expect them, sometimes, when they least need them. If he tries to encounter you after a bantos class, run to the infirmary.

“And that brings us to Dr. Carson Beckett. Like Colonel Sheppard, our Scottish chief medical officer has the Ancient gene, which allows him to utilize some of the Ancient equipment that only those with the gene can. He also hosts a support group, called, ’Help, I’m stuck with the Ancient gene and I don’t want it’. The meetings traditionally start with the bagpipes being played. Ear plugs are sold for two dollars in the store room.

“That wraps up the introduction to the senior staff on Atlantis. Enjoy a brief intermission with some coffee and pastries, and we‘ll resume shortly with ‘Welcome to Atlantis 102‘ or, as it‘s commonly known, ‘The List of “If You Do, You‘re Dead“‘. Special guest speaker will be Major Evan Lorne, Colonel Sheppard‘s second in command.

“Thank you, and enjoy your break.”

Hahahaha, I'm still laughing! And I'm the one who wrote it!!!
                              ROTFLMAO! I can so see Chuck giving the orientation with clipboard in hand.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                ROTFLMAO! I can so see Chuck giving the orientation with clipboard in hand.
                                , thanks!!! I was laughing trying to write this. Not easy to restrain yourself when it's one o'clock in the morning and other people in your house are sleeping ...

Oh, BTW, FH, in honor of you, I'm adding an unexpected character to one of my stories , . I'll make a note when that chapter is posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X