Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Not sure. I'll take a look at it, but I get comments straight in my email, so if need be, I can delete them right away, even from my phone.
    I'll take a look at the settings and make sure anonymous commenting is turned off or that it atleast needs approval.

I know I registered you as an admin and I was wondering if you also get the registration mails.
    No, I have not been getting any registration emails. I'd be happy to help deal with comments. Just knowing we are going to be approving them will keep a certain group of trolls away. LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      No, I have not been getting any registration emails. I'd be happy to help deal with comments. Just knowing we are going to be approving them will keep a certain group of trolls away. LOL
      I'm good for now But thanks for offering. If need be, I'll come running screaming for help
      Also, I can't give you a higher ranking than admin, but I'm trying to find out how I can send notifications to several people.

Sig by me

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to anyone who's still got a team playing today (especially my Trojans, 'cause the USC-UCLA game is always a pit of insanity!).

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Kolya a Sparky Shipper, I can picture it now. Kolya has his own FF.Net account and he sits there at his computer and reads and writes Sparky fan fics and when his band of Merry Genii asks what he is doing Kolya goes.....uh Diplomatic work
        Bwahahah!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I can see him now. Downloading pics and smushing them together on Photoshop. Then having to explain his screensaver to his minions. Plus writing fanfic under the name of scarydude56. LOL
        OMG, the idea of Kolya as a fic writer fills me amused dread. Is such a thing possible?

SCARYDUDE56 BAHAHAHAA I am totally going to look for his sparky fics on FF.Net. And I have a funny feeling he puts himself in as a Gary Sue and gets a kick out of Whumping Shep.

Kolya: Humm How am I gonna Whump Colonel Sheppard today? Then make a epic H/C Sparky Fic?

Random Minion: Uhh Sir what Whumping

Kolya: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU LEAVE ME IN MY PRIVATE REFLECTION PERIOD!
        *dies laughing*

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        Morning everyone! Is it okay if we let the celebration party keep rolling?

This morning's munchies....
        coffee
        juice
        cinnamon rolls
        biscuits n gravy
        fruit
        quiche
        oatmeal
        bacon
        did I mention coffee?

Looking forward to more John & Ronon buddy moments in Virtual Season 6....
        Mmmmm... *snerches coffee, cinnamon rolls and bacon, 'cause I always need my protein along with my sweet stuff*

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Ok, I think I fixed the blog! Can someone check it out?
        New link is: www.sgarising.com/blog
        The link on the website is also changed and I'm working on a new 'latest blog post' list for the home page.
        People can also make an account on the blog so they can comment if they so wish.
        So, if people want, try logging in and commenting. People who I made an account for should be able to make a new post. If not, let me know so I can change your status.
        Just logged in to see if I could, and it works. Haven't done anything else yet, though.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        Okay, so I don't post anything for 2+ months and then I have, like, 12 posts in 24 hours. Sorry everyone!

Figured out the register thing on the SGA Rising site. Now, I just have to wait to get onto the computer that has the email access so I can get my password. Hubby is too busy playing Warcraft at the moment.

Besides, I have to go clean my house anyway. Right? Sigh.....

Spoiler:

Elizabeth looked around her quarters in dismay. How in the world could things get this messy when she was on duty for 18 hours of the day? And, now, on the one day she had been forced into taking off (damn Carson anyway) she was faced with a major clutter patrol mission in her own quarters.

Sighing, she resigned herself to the evil task. Throwing her hair into a ponytail to get it out of the way, she had just begun to make her bed when her radio chirped to life.

"Elizabeth, are you busy?"

Elizabeth had to quash the little shiver that always ran through her when John radioed her. There was something about the sound of his voice, that close to her ear. Got her every damn time...

"Elizabeth?"

"I'm here John." She looked around her messy room, "I'm not exactly busy, but I do..."

"Good! Meet me in jumper bay #2 in 20 minutes!"

"What's going on John?", concern and worry evident in her tone.

"Nothing, we're just going on a little relaxing trip to the mainland, that's all."

Elizabeth's eyebrows narrowed, "Did Carson put you up to this?"

She could feel John's smile through the radio, "Nope, this one's all me, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth smiled back. The clutter could wait. "I'll meet you there in 15."
        Sorry? Bah, what have you got to be sorry about when you keep leaving us cute little ficlets like that? Whoo hoo, John's gonna take her to the mainland for a picnic!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by theladymore View Post
          kolya a sparky shipper, i can picture it now. Kolya has his own ff.net account and he sits there at his computer and reads and writes sparky fan fics and when his band of merry genii asks what he is doing kolya goes.....uh diplomatic work
          Originally posted by theladymore View Post
          scarydude56 bahahahaa i am totally going to look for his sparky fics on ff.net. And i have a funny feeling he puts himself in as a gary sue and gets a kick out of whumping shep.

Kolya: Humm how am i gonna whump colonel sheppard today? Then make a epic h/c sparky fic?

Random minion: Uhh sir what whumping

kolya: How many times have i told you leave me in my private reflection period!

Go ahead dear and thanks for the warm welcome
          LOL! scarydude56... *snicker*

Originally posted by smb_books View Post
          hi all - trying to change my signature to use one of the lovely season 6 ones and i keep getting error messages that the file is too big or the dimensions are too big. Can anyone im me with a tip to help me know what i'm doing wrong? I freely admit it - i'm technologically challenged.....
          Eek. Sorry you had so much trouble. That was one of the ones I had made as a possible banner for the LJ comm, so it was bigger than the standard sig size I use. Glad you got it fixed though!

Speaking of new sigs... *points* I felt inspired by all this SGA Rising positivity going round lately. (I can't wait till we bring back Liz so I can make SGAR sigs with her! Ahhh!)

Originally posted by smb_books View Post
          okay, so i don't post anything for 2+ months and then i have, like, 12 posts in 24 hours. Sorry everyone!

Figured out the register thing on the sga rising site. Now, i just have to wait to get onto the computer that has the email access so i can get my password. Hubby is too busy playing warcraft at the moment.

besides, i have to go clean my house anyway. Right? Sigh.....

Spoiler:

elizabeth looked around her quarters in dismay. How in the world could things get this messy when she was on duty for 18 hours of the day? And, now, on the one day she had been forced into taking off (damn carson anyway) she was faced with a major clutter patrol mission in her own quarters.

Sighing, she resigned herself to the evil task. Throwing her hair into a ponytail to get it out of the way, she had just begun to make her bed when her radio chirped to life.

"elizabeth, are you busy?"

elizabeth had to quash the little shiver that always ran through her when john radioed her. There was something about the sound of his voice, that close to her ear. Got her every damn time...

"elizabeth?"

"i'm here john." she looked around her messy room, "i'm not exactly busy, but i do..."

"good! Meet me in jumper bay #2 in 20 minutes!"

"what's going on john?", concern and worry evident in her tone.

"nothing, we're just going on a little relaxing trip to the mainland, that's all."

elizabeth's eyebrows narrowed, "did carson put you up to this?"

she could feel john's smile through the radio, "nope, this one's all me, elizabeth."

elizabeth smiled back. The clutter could wait. "i'll meet you there in 15."
          Ah, that's so cute!
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Kolya a Sparky Shipper, I can picture it now. Kolya has his own FF.Net account and he sits there at his computer and reads and writes Sparky fan fics and when his band of Merry Genii asks what he is doing Kolya goes.....uh Diplomatic work
            Funny you should mention that. There is actually this....Kolyaaa and on LJ. I don't know who's behind it, but I've always thought it was kinda hilarious. I don't think they're shippers though, whoever they are - it's not Sparky fic.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Funny you should mention that. There is actually this....Kolyaaa and on LJ. I don't know who's behind it, but I've always thought it was kinda hilarious. I don't think they're shippers though, whoever they are - it's not Sparky fic.
              OMFG! I've been looking at that LJ and laughing my butt off at all the icons of Kolya with various hats Photoshopped on his head. Too funny!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I know a kid, named Kolya, but he's unfortunately not old enough to write fic yet... he's in his first words-stage so this may have to wait a while.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I know a kid, named Kolya, but he's unfortunately not old enough to write fic yet... he's in his first words-stage so this may have to wait a while.
                  Heh! Makes me wonder what SGA's Kolya was like as a kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Heh! Makes me wonder what SGA's Kolya was like as a kid...
                    Maybe he was a sweet kid, and then something traumatic happened (like the Wraith having his parents for lunch) and bam evil Kolya was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Maybe he was a sweet kid, and then something traumatic happened (like the Wraith having his parents for lunch) and bam evil Kolya was born.
                      Or maybe he was just born evil, like Damien.

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

C'mon, someone had to say it! LMAO!

Comment

Great next time I see Kolya there is gonna be a huge massive storm in the room.

(Its a South Park reference btw)
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello! Taking a break from football (and suffering a pounding sinus headache) to say Heya, and that I got the blog login for meself, thanks, Krisrussel!

Nuna, I mentioned it earlier but that may be been when you were out--SK, Erin and I brainstormed since our Teyla stories all pretty much tied together. I'm going to work on putting together what we decided for her storyline and send it to you all in one chunk so you have it for your story.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I just squeed watching this scene:

BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X