No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kolya a Sparky Shipper, I can picture it now. Kolya has his own FF.Net account and he sits there at his computer and reads and writes Sparky fan fics and when his band of Merry Genii asks what he is doing Kolya goes.....uh Diplomatic work
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

I made the new users on the blog (so everyone who's registered at sgarising.com should have received an email), but then I started messing around with the settings and the blog exploded... not literally, but you get my drift. I'm trying to fix it, but I really need to get going to an appointment. Will be back in a couple of hours, so no need to panic just yet!
      It will all be fixed when I get back!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        There are 46 people checking out SGA Rising at the moment. Pretty cool!
        Isn't that amazing. Every time I've checked in the last week there have been at least 30 people on there. So exciting.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Kolya a Sparky Shipper, I can picture it now. Kolya has his own FF.Net account and he sits there at his computer and reads and writes Sparky fan fics and when his band of Merry Genii asks what he is doing Kolya goes.....uh Diplomatic work
        I can see him now. Downloading pics and smushing them together on Photoshop. Then having to explain his screensaver to his minions. Plus writing fanfic under the name of scarydude56. LOL
        Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        I made the new users on the blog (so everyone who's registered at sgarising.com should have received an email), but then I started messing around with the settings and the blog exploded... not literally, but you get my drift. I'm trying to fix it, but I really need to get going to an appointment. Will be back in a couple of hours, so no need to panic just yet!
        It will all be fixed when I get back!
        Never fear. Being married to Mr. SR I totally understand computer things that explode. Take your time.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Aaaaaand 'Nuna drops off the sky and wonders what important she had missed.

Welcome TheLadyMore! Can we call you TLM for short?
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Only one wish for season 6...

Spoiler:

...No, just kidding...

Just this...

Spoiler:

Mmmmm....
            Falcon, I will happily grant your wish!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Working, working, working. And discussing some Teyla stuff with SK & Erin87.

Speaking of which--after some thorough dialoging about the continuity of Teyla's story, all 3 of us thought that it would be a good idea to flip episodes 4 & 5, putting the Snow World episode at 4 and First Year at 5, to give the Athosians a little breathing room. To have some nice character build for Teyla, we're moving a little of the Trust storyline into the RTPII, and having the overall Athosian 'dilemma' solved by the end of Trust, but rather than immediately turn around and throw them in danger again, we thought they deserved a break.

All this changes timeline wise is literally the names and episode positions--both writers should already be working on your stories. Are you okay with this, SR? The only story elements that might have minor changes would be if Mayel appears in either story--just need to make sure she and John don't advance their relationship more in eppy 4 than 5.
              Girls, it looks like I missed something important here due to worl and RL crazy - can you tell me what you guys have come up with so I can adjust my own story?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Falcon, I will happily grant your wish!
                I LOVE YOU!!!

But I think you already knew that... *does Lemming dance*
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Morning everyone! Is it okay if we let the celebration party keep rolling?

This morning's munchies....
                  coffee
                  juice
                  cinnamon rolls
                  biscuits n gravy
                  fruit
                  quiche
                  oatmeal
                  bacon
                  did I mention coffee?

Looking forward to more John & Ronon buddy moments in Virtual Season 6....
                  Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hi all - trying to change my signature to use one of the lovely season 6 ones and I keep getting error messages that the file is too big or the dimensions are too big. Can anyone IM me with a tip to help me know what I'm doing wrong? I freely admit it - I'm technologically challenged.....
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Girls, it looks like I missed something important here due to worl and RL crazy - can you tell me what you guys have come up with so I can adjust my own story?
                      I don't think they have completed the brainstorming yet on the first 3 eps and Teyla's story. You'll be the first to know when they're done.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      Morning everyone! Is it okay if we let the celebration party keep rolling?

This morning's munchies....
                      coffee
                      juice
                      cinnamon rolls
                      biscuits n gravy
                      fruit
                      quiche
                      oatmeal
                      bacon
                      did I mention coffee?

Looking forward to more John & Ronon buddy moments in Virtual Season 6....
                      *grabs coffee and cinnamon roll* You never can have too much sugar first thing in the morning. Let the party continue.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      Hi all - trying to change my signature to use one of the lovely season 6 ones and I keep getting error messages that the file is too big or the dimensions are too big. Can anyone IM me with a tip to help me know what I'm doing wrong? I freely admit it - I'm technologically challenged.....
                      I would love to help but every time I change my sig it takes 3 tries and ends in tears. It always works better for me when I enter the sig from my own computer rather than a site.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Never fear. Being married to Mr. SR I totally understand computer things that explode. Take your time.
                        Trying to fix it as we speak. You did get an email though, right?

Sig by me

Comment

SR - so glad it's not just me struggling with the siggy thing! I saved the picture from the site onto my computer and I'm uploading from my computer to Gateworld.

Falcon Got your PM and I PM'd ya back!

*feels the love from the Sparky thread*
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Ok, I think I fixed the blog! Can someone check it out?
                            New link is: www.sgarising.com/blog
                            The link on the website is also changed and I'm working on a new 'latest blog post' list for the home page.
                            People can also make an account on the blog so they can comment if they so wish.
                            So, if people want, try logging in and commenting. People who I made an account for should be able to make a new post. If not, let me know so I can change your status.

Sig by me

Comment

I checked the link... and registered... - so far all good.

Received a password... and I'm in.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I checked the link... and registered... - so far all good.

Received a password... and I'm in.
                                And I got an email you're registered. Yay!!
                                I wonder if the other admins got an email about that too.

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X