Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    Morning everyone! Is it okay if we let the celebration party keep rolling?

This morning's munchies....
    coffee
    juice
    cinnamon rolls
    biscuits n gravyfruit
    quiche
    oatmeal
    bacon
    did I mention coffee?

Looking forward to more John & Ronon buddy moments in Virtual Season 6....
    Ooh, all my favorite breakfast foods ... well, really, anytime foods. Hee!

And I LOVE that picture of John. Ya know, with the leather jacket, a little younger than he used to be, with his shirt open a lot more than his regular BTOY ... (black T-shirt of yumminess - from JoeF/JohnS Thunk thread) ... *drools*

Okay, so I don't post anything for 2+ months and then I have, like, 12 posts in 24 hours. Sorry everyone!

Figured out the register thing on the SGA Rising site. Now, I just have to wait to get onto the computer that has the email access so I can get my password. Hubby is too busy playing Warcraft at the moment.

Besides, I have to go clean my house anyway. Right? Sigh.....

Spoiler:

Elizabeth looked around her quarters in dismay. How in the world could things get this messy when she was on duty for 18 hours of the day? And, now, on the one day she had been forced into taking off (damn Carson anyway) she was faced with a major clutter patrol mission in her own quarters.

Sighing, she resigned herself to the evil task. Throwing her hair into a ponytail to get it out of the way, she had just begun to make her bed when her radio chirped to life.

"Elizabeth, are you busy?"

Elizabeth had to quash the little shiver that always ran through her when John radioed her. There was something about the sound of his voice, that close to her ear. Got her every damn time...

"Elizabeth?"

"I'm here John." She looked around her messy room, "I'm not exactly busy, but I do..."

"Good! Meet me in jumper bay #2 in 20 minutes!"

"What's going on John?", concern and worry evident in her tone.

"Nothing, we're just going on a little relaxing trip to the mainland, that's all."

Elizabeth's eyebrows narrowed, "Did Carson put you up to this?"

She could feel John's smile through the radio, "Nope, this one's all me, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth smiled back. The clutter could wait. "I'll meet you there in 15."
    Aww, so cute!!!

LOL, tell you what - let's make it a round robin drabble. Anyone can play, short drabbles only, keep it light and fluffy.

So, who's next? Anyone wanna tackle the flight from Atlantis to the mainland?
    I would love to -- but the fic bunnies are holding my stash of Hersheys hostage, and I can't really risk losing my chocolate right now. They're demanding I at least add a chapter to all my other stories, and publish a new one. Ya know, for little buggers, they can be awfully annoying.

*fic bunnies snicker and make S'mores*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to anyone who's still got a team playing today (especially my Trojans, 'cause the USC-UCLA game is always a pit of insanity!).

OMG, the idea of Kolya as a fic writer fills me amused dread. Is such a thing possible?

*dies laughing*

Mmmmm... *snerches coffee, cinnamon rolls and bacon, 'cause I always need my protein along with my sweet stuff*

Just logged in to see if I could, and it works. Haven't done anything else yet, though.

Sorry? Bah, what have you got to be sorry about when you keep leaving us cute little ficlets like that? Whoo hoo, John's gonna take her to the mainland for a picnic!
    I'm gonna go search for scarydude56 and see if anything comes up.

Picnic. Riiiiiight.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    LOL! scarydude56... *snicker*

Eek. Sorry you had so much trouble. That was one of the ones I had made as a possible banner for the LJ comm, so it was bigger than the standard sig size I use. Glad you got it fixed though!

Speaking of new sigs... *points* I felt inspired by all this SGA Rising positivity going round lately. (I can't wait till we bring back Liz so I can make SGAR sigs with her! Ahhh!)

Ah, that's so cute!
    Love the new sig! Great job as always, Erin!!!

We all squee madly anytime we see that scene.

BTW, sorry, where are my manners?! Welcome to the thread, TLM!!! We all go by initials around here. Or very short first names.

Just bring plenty of chocolate and Sparky enthusiasm to the thread, and we'll all get along just fine!

Comment

Yeah, the only thing that comes up when you search for scarydude56 on Google is this thread. Nix the 56, and there's a couple pics of Marilyn Manson. *shudders*

I did find this on another thread, and my only reaction is, why the heck would John even be an option?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        BTW, sorry, where are my manners?! Welcome to the thread, TLM!!! We all go by initials around here. Or very short first names.

Just bring plenty of chocolate and Sparky enthusiasm to the thread, and we'll all get along just fine!
        I have more than chocolate I have COOKIES!
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

And a short chapter, but a new one in any case:

Second Chances, Chapter 2 is up as well. One more chapter, and that story will conclude.

Now for the bazillion others that are hidden on my laptop.

Night!!!

Comment

Oh, one more thing:

SK, I went to Chipotle on Wednesday.

The little story that was on my cup can totally be turned into a Intro to Atlantis Sparky 101 ficlet. Now to go back to Chipotle and order another drink to find the story again.

Heh.

Now I'm goin to sleep!

Comment

Second Chances, Chapter 2 is up as well. One more chapter, and that story will conclude.

Night!!!
              Ha ha love the callsign name you gave John. Can't wait for chapter 3

Comment

Love the new sig! Great job as always, Erin!!!
                Thanks!
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Just checking in to say... USC beat UCLA, 28-14. Order in the Universe has been preserved. AHAHAHAHAHA!

Night!!!
                  Hee! Poor John, crawling around in the sand...

Oh, one more thing:

The little story that was on my cup can totally be turned into a Intro to Atlantis Sparky 101 ficlet. Now to go back to Chipotle and order another drink to find the story again.

Heh.

Now I'm goin to sleep!
                  Oh, I love the crazy little stories on the cups! You've got to go get another cup so you can write the ficlet!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, the only thing that comes up when you search for scarydude56 on Google is this thread. Nix the 56, and there's a couple pics of Marilyn Manson. *shudders*

I did find this on another thread, and my only reaction is, why the heck would John even be an option?!?!?!?!?!

I won't show this to my mom or she will yell "LORNE!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!! THIS MAN IS NOT GAY!!!!! IF YOU SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL KICK YOU ASS....with love my dughter".
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...writer/omg.png

My sentiments exactly but I guess you've somehow missed the large section of fandom that disagrees. LOL

Night!!!
                      Love this chapter, especially the John part.

Oh, one more thing:

Heh.

Now I'm goin to sleep!
                      Somehow I've never been to Chipotle. They just opened one next to my grocery store. I must drop in.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Just checking in to say... USC beat UCLA, 28-14. Order in the Universe has been preserved. AHAHAHAHAHA!
                      And VT beat FSU 44-33. Quite an accomplishment considering they have beaten us like a rented mule on many occasions. Tyrod Taylor is a god.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      I won't show this to my mom or she will yell "LORNE!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!! THIS MAN IS NOT GAY!!!!! IF YOU SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL KICK YOU ASS....with love my dughter".
                      Uh oh, from what I gather Lorne was a likely candidate. He's from San Francisco and is an artist, you see. TPTB have no imagination evidently. But we knew that. Don't tell your mom. Maybe SGARising needs to give Lorne a girlfriend. Or at least hint at one.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It's definitely not John, if he's Gay Clay Aiken is Bisexual. John is good with the ladies (especially Elizabeth)

Personally I kinda putting my money on McKay just his personality *runs*
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...writer/omg.png
                          Hey! I happen to like that thread, okay... ...and John is as much an option as any other guy on that list. I voted Chuck btw, while I can agree it could be Lorne.

Besides, have you see the amount of McKay/Sheppard that exists in the world of fandom?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Uh oh, from what I gather Lorne was a likely candidate. He's from San Francisco and is an artist, you see. TPTB have no imagination evidently. But we knew that. Don't tell your mom. Maybe SGARising needs to give Lorne a girlfriend. Or at least hint at one.
                          Or a boyfriend...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Maybe you guys can say he and heightmeyer were dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Or a boyfriend...
                              Do you want to kill my mom?
                              A girlfriend for him. My mom is ready to take this role.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Do you want to kill my mom?
                                What's so wrong with a boyfriend?

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Maybe you guys can say he and heightmeyer were dating.
                                Already wrote that fic.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X