No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ran down the list of SGA Reverse Bang fics and I sadly have to report that no John/Elizabeth fics were written this time around.

There's plenty of John/Rodney, one or two generals, a John/Sam one, a Ford/Kusanagi one, one or two Rodney-centrics, and two Kate/Teyla ones (link to those I posted in the Kate/Teyla-thread).
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      I had a really strong image of him already doing that, then I realised I was remembering the opening scene of Intruder Must be those shipper glasses
      Nothing wrong with that...

Hmm. I'm debating whether to see it at the movies or wait til it's out on rental. I can handle getting spoiled - I inly just saw Star Wars last night - but it's probably something that needs to be seen on a large screen
      It is, believe me.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I just ran down the list of SGA Reverse Bang fics and I sadly have to report that no John/Elizabeth fics were written this time around.

There's plenty of John/Rodney, one or two generals, a John/Sam one, a Ford/Kusanagi one, one or two Rodney-centrics, and two Kate/Teyla ones (link to those I posted in the Kate/Teyla-thread).
      Ah well, maybe next year.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*quietly opens door into thread, then accidentally slams shut behind me*

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. RL (i.e. work) has literally left me zapped of energy. The only thing that's getting accomplished when I get home from work is longer-than-necessary naps on my couch. My fic bunnies have seemingly abandoned me (it's my own fault, the carrots went bad and I forgot to buy new ones).

And re: Captain America:
          Spoiler:
          I'm Team Cap because I believed he was doing the right thing because he understood the situation better, but holy crap did I just wanna hug the life out of Tony. This movie put him through the ringer. All in all, I liked it. But yeah, not a fan of them fighting each other.

How's everyone doing?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Ah, love that scene. Especially the part where he asks her if she's okay and she says no and then he grabs her hand and off they run. That's one of the most Sparky moments of the entire series even though we know Joe grabbed Torri's hand to hurry her up because he was wet and freezing.
          How did I not know this?!?!?!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          So, how 'bout that Game of Thrones last night, eh? I think I actually felt the earth shake from the vibration of millions of fans screaming at the end of the episode.
          I don't watch GoT, but I was screaming at the end of Quantico. My mother's sense of accurately predicting whodunit was not passed on to me, apparently.

Wash your mouth out young lady. It was done because it was in character.
          I support this.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Hazelnut coffee...and now I've got the mental image of John bringing Elizabeth a "picnic" of hazelnut coffee and a plate of cookies in the afternoon.
          I'll see if the bunnies return...
          Last edited by ShipperWriter; 09 May 2016, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Challenge #106 – Top 5 or Top 10

RodneyIsGodney

Copter

slizzie1986

Thanks to everyone who participated! Copter will be back helming the next challenge.
            sigpic
            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge # 107

I'm back!! Slizzie1986 deserves a huge round of applause for taking care of the challenge for me the past few weeks!!

Since I'm feeling a little rusty, I will start off with something simple. The saying goes, 'April showers bring May flowers." So this week, include flowers in your artwork! Anything goes, as long as there is a flower, or flowers.

Entries due to me by noon Monday May 16th.
              sigpic

Comment

If April showers bring May flowers than by all means Belgium should be one big flower by now.

Comment

If April showers bring May flowers than by all means Belgium should be one big flower by now.
                  Same here in the lower Southern USA! More storms are a'comin today too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Same here in northern Virginia. It just won't stop raining and it's cold.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      How's everyone doing?
                      Other than my muse still being AWOL, and my new minions not being very helpful, I can't complain much. I'm not sure how Gru puts up with them.

How about you?
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Same here in northern Virginia. It just won't stop raining and it's cold.
                        Central Ohio is just as bad at the moment too.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And up here in the Pacific Northwest it's...sunny. Sunny for the next week and a half. The irony is not lost on me.

Comment

The temperature is dropping again after a very warm weekend, but they say (and I need to see it to believe it) that next week will be better again. It's Belgium, it could go either way.

Comment

The temperature is dropping again after a very warm weekend, but they say (and I need to see it to believe it) that next week will be better again. It's Belgium, it could go either way.
                              Same here. It's Spring. Anything can happen.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We had snow two weeks -- only thought this possible in places like Canada or something. Then last week and during the weekend temps were in half way up the 20 degrees Celsius, and this week they're dropping back more than half that. And if I'm really lucky I'll stay dry walking to and from work -- but I'll probably not be that lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X