Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Thanks. It's fun watching her keep trying.
    It sounds like you're having fun!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Just proves that what was intended by the writers/producers wasn't what came across on screen. If they really had any plan for what they wanted to show, that is. Makes me wonder what happened. Was it just bad writing or did the writers/producers just never talk to the editors?
      Knowing what we know about these PTW, probably both.

So very true and very tiring for those chasing her around so she didn't hurt herself.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        The memo's got lost in the office mail.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just goes to show how bad this writing team was.

Comment

Deliberate repost:

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            Caldwell: "According to our security footage, you were seen running down a hallway wearing nothing but your dress shirt, boxers, and socks, singing 'I Love That Old Time Rock n Roll'."

"I honestly have no memory of that."

"I do. Not enough tequila in the world to burn that from my mind."

Comment

Funny! Virtual green for you SW!
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                The memo's got lost in the office mail.
                Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Just goes to show how bad this writing team was.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Deliberate repost:

Caldwell: "According to our security footage, you were seen running down a hallway wearing nothing but your dress shirt, boxers, and socks, singing 'I Love That Old Time Rock n Roll'."

"I honestly have no memory of that."

"I do. Not enough tequila in the world to burn that from my mind."
                *dies laughing*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                  It sounds like you're having fun!
                  I am. Now if I could just handle a dirty diaper without gagging.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Sad but true.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I am. Now if I could just handle a dirty diaper without gagging.
                    True fact about that. Your own child's bodily emissions will not make you gag. At least not much anyway.

Have fun with the little one.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Though more like lazy with a side order of excitement, with the 4th season premiere of Game of Thrones and the series premiere of Turn (on AMC - anyone gonna be watching that?).

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      True fact about that. Your own child's bodily emissions will not make you gag. At least not much anyway.

Have fun with the little one.

Comment

Already too much on the viewing roster to add another show.

GoT season 3 DVD is lying in wait to be watched (haven't seen it yet)... probably watching that while on holiday in Portugal two weeks from now.

Comment

Is GoT better if you watch it in a different country?
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            LOL!

I'm reading the books before watching the show (even though there are differences), and I'm always finished with a part right when the DVD's arrive in store, which is always around the end of March/beginning of April. My sister and I almost always go on holiday around the Easterholidays and then we take the DVD with us to watch it in the evenings. We've seen season 1 and 2 while on vacation in England, both times. We so happen to be in Portugal this year. Next year, when season 4 arrives on DVD we might very well be back in the UK or Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              Er, you might want to reread her post. She was speaking to the fact that she won't have the time to watch it until she's on holiday, which she just happens to be taking in a different country than the one she lives in.

Comment

Yes, I read things wrong. I watched some SGA episodes in Canada once.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X