Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 4 hours and 45 minutes to the Infection post-a-thon!

zbir, I think you'll find Infection more to your liking than Brain Storm. At least, it's a lot more sane.

Indeed! Shame they couldn't knock off FSU, though. The resulting chaos would've been fun to watch!

Always cute!
    True, but with Ohio State losing, there will be chaos aplenty. Last year of BCS, not sorry to see it go.

So, we have about an inch of ice on our street with freezing temps tonight. Mr. SR is so not going to work tomorrow. We just sat by the fire with our tea and cookies and watched Die Hard. That really gets a person into the Christmas spirit. Now I'm ready for Infection, and he's downstairs watching the National Lampoon Christmas movie.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

zbir, I think you'll find Infection more to your liking than Brain Storm. At least, it's a lot more sane.
      Not really, no. I don't like zombi movies at all. I will always prefer science fiction to thrillers.
      I did watch Infection again today,
      Spoiler:
      and it was quite the ordeal. My eyes hurt from rolling. Sheppard looked really inconfortable with his part; Mckay was speaking more affectedly than usual; Keller's trials of conscience are getting old- the only good thing coming from her appearance was that it made Teyla look good (very professional) by contrast. At least Ronon and Todd were great and acting "in role". And there were some great scenes that redeemed the episode. But overall Infection had highest hights and lower lows than Brainstorm, making it a very bumpy ride for me -bumpier than Brainstorm
      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 40 minutes to the Infection post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        True, but with Ohio State losing, there will be chaos aplenty. Last year of BCS, not sorry to see it go.
        Oh, I hear you! So glad to see the Bogus Computer Scam get the boot.

So, we have about an inch of ice on our street with freezing temps tonight. Mr. SR is so not going to work tomorrow. We just sat by the fire with our tea and cookies and watched Die Hard. That really gets a person into the Christmas spirit. Now I'm ready for Infection, and he's downstairs watching the National Lampoon Christmas movie.
        Brr! Tea sounds good right about now...

Iron Man 3 would be another one for some cracktastic Christmas spirit... Hmm, I think I know what I'll be watching tonight!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 40 minutes to the Infection post-a-thon!

Oh, I hear you! So glad to see the Bogus Computer Scam get the boot.

Brr! Tea sounds good right about now...

Iron Man 3 would be another one for some cracktastic Christmas spirit... Hmm, I think I know what I'll be watching tonight!
          Ooh, thanks. I'll have to suggest that one. I think he has it on BluRay. He's been taking advantage of the Amazon specials on the package sets for various movie series.
          sigpic

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Infection!

Ooh, thanks. I'll have to suggest that one. I think he has it on BluRay. He's been taking advantage of the Amazon specials on the package sets for various movie series.
            Awesome! Gotta love Amazon.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Infection!

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "Infection".
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap time!

Hi Todd!

Comment

And as if we didn't get quite enough of Keller last week, we are treated to even more of her this time. At least there's Todd.
                            sigpic

Comment

Teyla appears to have gotten her wig hair caught in a weed whacker.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, the Wraith are coming, the Wraith are coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X