Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    All of this S4/S5 stuff has really made me want to watch some classic S1/S3 goodness. I don't want the dark times to remove my love of the times before the Empire.
    True fax. I think this may be what's sapping my motivation to work on SGA Rising. And yet it's supposed to be the inspiration for it. How ironic.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Once again, it's so funny to leave Sparky land to read how other people seemed to assume Sparky was the intended ship. Like in the last post in the Conversion thread. Bwahahaha!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Dear SR,
        The talk in The Queen was John trying to argue Teyla out of letting herself be transformed into a queen. True story - a car backed over me the day that originally ran, I was told to wake up every hour or so when I got home, so I ended up watching The Queen instead of going to bed. Even in those circumstances, more than once I found myself looking at the screen and muttering they couldn't possibly be doing that (and there was more than one "that"), that's so lame. When somebody in that situation is saying it's lame, it's lame.

Comment

Originally posted by smalltowngirl View Post
          Dear SR,
          The talk in The Queen was John trying to argue Teyla out of letting herself be transformed into a queen. True story - a car backed over me the day that originally ran, I was told to wake up every hour or so when I got home, so I ended up watching The Queen instead of going to bed. Even in those circumstances, more than once I found myself looking at the screen and muttering they couldn't possibly be doing that (and there was more than one "that"), that's so lame. When somebody in that situation is saying it's lame, it's lame.
          Oh yeah. That was lame, but I didn't see it as shippy at all. He would have done the same with anyone else. There was nothing the least bit shippy between them in S5 since she was living with Kanaan and seemed to be happy with him and their son. Even these writers wouldn't have gone so far as showing John and Teyla cheating mentally.

I'll be gone for the next few days. There's this wedding in another state that I guess I have to show up for. Don't burn down the forum while I'm away. When I get back, I'll be somebody's mother-in-law.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Yikes smalltowngirl! That sounds scary, I hope you weren't permanently injured in all that. *hugs you*

I have to agree with SR, I don't think that scene was particularly shippy either as John would've done the same for anyone else. It's along the same lines as him reporting Teyla's nightmares/lack of sleep to Heightmeyer back in The Gift. It's a team leader expressing concern about the health and safety of one of the people under his command.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Oh yeah. That was lame, but I didn't see it as shippy at all. He would have done the same with anyone else. There was nothing the least bit shippy between them in S5 since she was living with Kanaan and seemed to be happy with him and their son. Even these writers wouldn't have gone so far as showing John and Teyla cheating mentally.

I'll be gone for the next few days. There's this wedding in another state that I guess I have to show up for. Don't burn down the forum while I'm away. When I get back, I'll be somebody's mother-in-law.
            Darn. *puts lighter away* I hope a good time is had by all at the wedding, try not to stress out, and enjoy yourself! We'll be here when you get back.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good afternoon, everyone!

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                *Tackle hugs*

Glad to hear you had fun, Varda.

Thanks for posting the links for the pics. They are awesome.
                I'm so glad if you like them I did my best!
                Also, thank you, Southern Red and Scary Kitty! I feel so flattered
                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Southern Red, have a good time out there!

Good evening to you too, Paradox
                  I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                    I'm so glad if you like them I did my best!
                    Also, thank you, Southern Red and Scary Kitty! I feel so flattered
                    You're welcome.

I wasn't kidding when I said they were awesome. Keep in mind this is from someone who's photographs have been in the local newspaper before.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

question is atlantean spelled Atlantian or Atlantean?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        question is atlantean spelled Atlantian or Atlantean?
                        I would go with the second of the two, though there is an argument for Lantean, as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
                          I would go with the second of the two, though there is an argument for Lantean, as well.
                          so many dang various of the word.

Comment

It's amazing what can happen when you find the right textures

sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
                              *nods* I seem to recall the residents of Atlantis have been called "Lanteans" by various Pegasus Galaxy natives on more than one occasion.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...3.jpg~original
                              Just gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                                And yes, I am back! ^^ Glad to see you all again.
                                How're you?
                                My tour was amazing, we visited so many places and met a lot of wonderful people. Though it was quite exhausting also, now my friend and me literally dream about one more holiday, this time lazy and somewhere by the warm sea. Ah, dreams

mandogater, here are photos for you! Later will be more, much more (maybe I upload them on Tumblr, not sure about this so far), and that's just sth to begin with
                                A little warning: photos are quite big, so I just share their links. Enjoy!
                                Xi'an:
                                http://i.imgur.com/vK7jJ1n.jpg
                                Shanghai:
                                http://i.imgur.com/WGQleJz.jpg
                                Hong Kong:
                                http://i.imgur.com/bjUPdFY.jpg
                                Those are beautiful pictures and I’m glad to hear that you’re having a great vacation.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/Untitled-1.jpg~original

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...3.jpg~original
                                Those are both really beautiful.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X