No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a moment i thought John was going to seat on the opposite side of the table, opposite to Teyla, but he ends up deciding to seat next to Teyla, but he has his backs turned at her.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Interesting that they should mention Elizabeth in the same sentence as the IOA conspiring to get someone they want into command...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
        How come Ronon is always the one who remembers Elizabeth.
        Ronon's always been crushing on her.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh Jen Jen, you might want to pull your head out of your cup of coffee and pay attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Ronon's always been crushing on her.
            Maybe...
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Woolsey, you are being SUCH a beancounting pinhead.

Comment

Time to defrost Carson!

Comment

Keller seems like someone who doesn't know how to make a decision.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, Carson!
                    sigpic

Comment

Wakey wakey, Carson!

Comment

Even John is noticing Keller needs some rest. And hey, was his voice lowering to that gentle register he always used to use with Elizabeth?

Comment

Nice view!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, sparkly red bedspread. How very daring, Jen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Even John is noticing Keller needs some rest. And hey, was his voice lowering to that gentle register he always used to use with Elizabeth?
                              I think not, that voice was only meant for Elizabeth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, Rodney, no one is going to blame you for this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X