No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't celebrate christmas but had a wonderful evening nevertheless.

I hope everyone had a nice evening and those who exchange gifts... hopefully one you can use.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

After failing at bread yesterday, I was pleased when my muffins turned out well.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Our bread outgrew the space in the breadmaker... it was a rather funny sight, its top pushing against the top window like it was trying to tell us it wanted out.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and Merry Christmas!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I don't celebrate christmas but had a wonderful evening nevertheless.

I hope everyone had a nice evening and those who exchange gifts... hopefully one you can use.
          Heh, we don't even do gifts any more. We go out to eat our big feast on Christmas Eve, then do a kind of smorgasbord throughout the day on Christmas so we can just enjoy the day. Hence we've started saying "Seasons Eatings." Speaking of which...

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          After failing at bread yesterday, I was pleased when my muffins turned out well.
          Yay muffins! Sorry to hear about the bread though.

Our bread outgrew the space in the breadmaker... it was a rather funny sight, its top pushing against the top window like it was trying to tell us it wanted out.
          LOL!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that you're all staying far away from the chaos at the malls today, LOL!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My sister went shopping for clothes today. I didn't go along though I probably should have.

She brought me home a bowtie. I asked for one.
                And then we ordered tickets to go see The Swan Lake in two weeks.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

My sister went shopping for clothes today. I didn't go along though I probably should have.

She brought me home a bowtie. I asked for one.
                  And then we ordered tickets to go see The Swan Lake in two weeks.
                  Oooh, that sounds exciting! Hope you have a great time!

Now, to this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech beat Tulsa 55-52 in the Independence Bowl, and Navy, Air Force, and USC have their bowl games later this week. The final stretch is upon us!

Comment

Hope to go to the mall soon. I need hand lotion. (It's really snowy here now.)
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

It's not going to be smutty but I am writing... though not Sparky-related.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            Haven't seen the new Star Wars... yet. Hope to see it soon.
                            I saw it at Universal Studios in Orlando. Mr. SR and I were on our way out of the park and walked by the movie theater. "Oh look, the new Star Wars is playing here. What are the odds we can get a ticket?" Well, to make a long story short, we only had a 15 minute wait and the theater was half empty. Score! And IMHO, it was the best since the original.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'll be going back on the 5th of January, and the 9th of January.

And I'm completely and utterly in love with the soundtrack, especially Rey's Theme.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Experienced my first Washington earthquake (that was big enough to feel!) last night. A 4.8 just east of Vancouver Island; that's a baby compared to the ones I've been through in California, but a bit of a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X