X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumiere
    Thanks Lexa !!

but you speak quite french
    thanks... i lived in france for a while when i was 16...
    Shep and weir are so my fave ship of all time... even passing S/J OMG
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

really you lived in France??

me also I was for Sam and jack but too maintaining. I am has bottom for Shep and Weir

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
        thanks... i lived in france for a while when i was 16...
        Shep and weir are so my fave ship of all time... even passing S/J OMG
        Yeah, passing for me too...even if I thought that it never would be possible that there is a ship I like more than S/J, Scully/Mulder or Marguerite/Roxton....it finally happened

Comment

Oh Marguerite and Roxton !! I love this serie.
          But in french, i see only the season one

Comment

Just saw Epiphany and...
            Spoiler:
            I loved it!! There's some definite Sparky moments in this one, folks! First, Liz gets to go on the mission. That's just cool, period! Second, she is insistent that she go inside the time dilation field with everyone else when they go to retrieve John. Third, when they're faced with certain doom at the hands of The Beast, John comes tearing in to save them and of course gets knocked to the ground. Liz is the first one to run to him, and reaches out to grab his arm. Unfortunately, he swats her hand away. I think, though, at that point he's pretty out-of-it. He's still upset that it took them so long to find him, not knowing that time passes differently inside the field. As he swats her hand away, he exlaims angrily, "What took you guys so long?!" So I think he's just a little frustrated about that. Anyways, the best Sparky moment comes at the very end. Seriously. Loved it. Liz looks at him and says, "Well... the beard is... interesting." Translation: Shave it or I won't kiss you. John replies, "First thing to go when we get home." Cut back to Liz, whose face has kind of like a "you'd better!" look.

There is definitely some Sheppard "Kirk" stuff going on in this one. He does kiss the other girl at one point. However, throughout the whole ordeal, it's clear that he's not content to stay there with her. He's very frustrated by there culture. And while I think he kind of connects with her, when it really comes down to it, he wants to leave.
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
              Just saw Epiphany and...
              Spoiler:
              I loved it!! There's some definite Sparky moments in this one, folks! First, Liz gets to go on the mission. That's just cool, period! Second, she is insistent that she go inside the time dilation field with everyone else when they go to retrieve John. Third, when they're faced with certain doom at the hands of The Beast, John comes tearing in to save them and of course gets knocked to the ground. Liz is the first one to run to him, and reaches out to grab his arm. Unfortunately, he swats her hand away. I think, though, at that point he's pretty out-of-it. He's still upset that it took them so long to find him, not knowing that time passes differently inside the field. As he swats her hand away, he exlaims angrily, "What took you guys so long?!" So I think he's just a little frustrated about that. Anyways, the best Sparky moment comes at the very end. Seriously. Loved it. Liz looks at him and says, "Well... the beard is... interesting." Translation: Shave it or I won't kiss you. John replies, "First thing to go when we get home." Cut back to Liz, whose face has kind of like a "you'd better!" look.

There is definitely some Sheppard "Kirk" stuff going on in this one. He does kiss the other girl at one point. However, throughout the whole ordeal, it's clear that he's not content to stay there with her. He's very frustrated by there culture. And while I think he kind of connects with her, when it really comes down to it, he wants to leave.
              OMG OMG OMG... that is soooooooo coooll thanks for that
              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

@XFKirsten: THAAAAANKKKKK you sooooooo much for giving us the spoilers! I'm soooo looking forward to it now

Comment

Visiting this thread is like visiting the UN.

Just saw 'Epiphany'. Overall, a good episode. Very little interaction between Shep and Weir, though. What's next on the docket, 'Critical Mass'? Should be good for that particular focus.

a time to mourn

Comment

Idem !
                    OMG ! I want to watch this episode !!!!!!!

Comment

It doesn't only count how many interactions between the two are, but more how those are which they have....

Only 7 hours till I can watch the episode (I hope so... have to colect it first after work :-/)

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                        Visiting this thread is like visiting the UN.

Just saw 'Epiphany'. Overall, a good episode. Very little interaction between Shep and Weir, though. What's next on the docket, 'Critical Mass'? Should be good for that particular focus.
                        A good episode?
                        Spoiler:
                        No flashbacks for John, no character growth really, Teer was a Mary Sue even though I expected otherwise, we learned nothing new about the Ancients... The ending? John: "I missed you guys a little."

I'm glad the events of this episode will probably never be mentioned again. But on the bright side, it wasn't nearly as bad as Sanctuary.
                        Last edited by gooner_diva; 29 November 2005, 04:10 AM. Reason: Some find 'Skanktuary' offensive it seems.

Comment

Me too!! I can't wait!!! I think I watch this ep this evenig!!!!

And your french isn't bad miss

to Lumiere: Bienvenue Magalie!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri
                            to Lumiere: Bienvenue Magalie!!!!
                            Torri : thanks for having to show the forum to me

Comment

Long time no see,... I have to wait, too, but only a few hours. But it's good know there are some
                              Spoiler:
                              sparky moments
                              in. Even you get jumpy by this knowledge and you can't wait anymore.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                                I'm glad the events of this episode will probably never be mentioned again. But on the bright side, it wasn't nearly as bad as Skanktuary.
                                That is a bit harsh.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
                                X