X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    Finally watched The Hive
    Spoiler:
    Poorly there were too many people in the gateroom when they arrived *wants a second hug* . I liked the Episode, but I think it was nothing compared to "The Eye"!
    Hive comments\spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, The Hive felt disjointed, too much random events without explanation (hey ford, nice to see you escaped from the unexplained place the 6 wraith took you before, despite the fact you should have died), compared to the first, I don't know what happened, it was like it was written by 2 people, and the first one was the better writer.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      ooohhh i agree with you there.... i love your sig Dorka... you are so talented
      TLG
      Spoiler:
      i so cant wait for this episode... i really wanna see how Torri and Joe use Thelan and Pheobus... i cant wait i am soo excited to see the reactions of everything
      Thanks

Yay, I just realised, that they'll air Coup d'état on my birthday in Canda....this have to mean something...well Shippy noooo I'm not interpreting too much into things *sarcasm*

Comment

has epiphany aiired in Canada yet, if so... do we know anything Shippy yet???
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

It'll air in I think 16 1/2 hours...If my back-counting from Swiss-time to Canadian time is correct

Comment

Air Date:
            Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 12 - Epiphany November 28 - 8:00 pm (Canada Time EST)

Time Now Canada EST:
            Monday 11/28/2005 5:40 am EST

Current time in Sydney : 9:48 PM Monday 28th.
            Last edited by macktheknife; 28 November 2005, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
              Air Date:

Time Now Canada EST:

O.K i counted 2 hours too much!

Then only 14 more hours in 5 minutes

Comment

Air Date:

Time Now Canada EST:

ooohh thank you ..... i cant wait for tomorrow, i really wanna know hoe
                Spoiler:
                Liz handles John being away for a year, even though he is only gone five minutes or something, and to see how john handles it to... :d

Comment

So basically about Midday tommorow for us people in NSW.

Comment

So basically about Midday tommorow for us people in NSW.
                    damn... i am gonna be at work... i will have to read up when i get home....

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                      ooohh thank you ..... i cant wait for tomorrow, i really wanna know hoe
                      Spoiler:
                      Liz handles John being away for a year, even though he is only gone five minutes or something, and to see how john handles it to... :d
                      I can't imagine that it will affect Liz that much. From her standpoint
                      Spoiler:
                      it's only been a little while but him getting himself into trouble (again!) will affect her. But I can definately see it affecting Sheppard more..I mean, come on! A year is a long time...
                      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                        I can't imagine that it will affect Liz that much. From her standpoint
                        Spoiler:
                        it's only been a little while but him getting himself into trouble (again!) will affect her. But I can definately see it affecting Sheppard more..I mean, come on! A year is a long time...
                        Epiphany
                        Spoiler:
                        i agree with that, and plus i really wanna see more emotion with John and his time away, i just hope the PTB dont screw us over like in paradise lost and 100 days by no reunion scene or him being all kirkish

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                          Sadly, I do believe we'll have to find a replacement for the balcony. I like the cafeteria idea, although I'm still holding out for them to confer in their quarters.

And then, we always have the storage closets.

(In all seriousness, I think late night meetings in the mess really would be a good replacment.)
                          Atlantis Teleportation Chambers. Imagine zipping around the city in those. I reckon it would be better than some random Atlantean Storage Closet.

Comment

Atlantean Closets *headdesk* ooohhh the ideas

Comment

Have not been able to resist "white" spaces. All is lost.

Loved the Torri interview on Gateworld's front page. Everyone read!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Have not been able to resist "white" spaces. All is lost.

Loved the Torri interview on Gateworld's front page. Everyone read!
                                Ditto..who would've thought that a great mass of nothing would be so attractive!!

Loved the interview...enjoyed reading the part about her wanting more scenes with David Nykl. After meeting the David himself, I can definately say he's a wonderful man and a fatastic actor! (he said I had a wonderful name...*squee*

...oh how he kept slipping into that czech accent... *sigh*

Anyway...shep/weir!!
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X