Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    MCU fandom?
    I had to goodle it myself and apperently it means Marvel Cinematic Universe, but I could be wrong but knowing SK, I think it's right.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I had to goodle it myself and apperently it means Marvel Cinematic Universe, but I could be wrong but knowing SK, I think it's right.
      Yep, you're right.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Keller does not know how to pack light.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  S-minus 5 minutes!

Marvel Cinematic Universe. So, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Avengers. To be joined by Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man, but Spider-Man and the X-Men aren't part of the party because the film rights are owned by different studios.
                  I knew you were involved with all that, but I never heard it called MCU. I can imagine they attract quite the crowd of crazy shippers.

I'm with you too on the ship wars. It was just ridiculous around here. That level of hatred of a fictional character is just unbelievable to me. I can see not liking someone, but to say such vile things about them and the person who portrays them is just insane. I could have accepted an alternate ship very well if not for all that. Luckily, that's past us and we can just go on enjoying Sparky without worrying about whether it or any other ship will eve actually happen.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh gosh, here we go
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

At least it starts with a nice view.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Teyla and Keller, still wish we could have gotten a Elizabeth and Teyla centered epsidoe, now THAT owuld have been awesome, and no one who spends the whole epsidoe complaining.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hot date?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Keller does not know how to pack light.
                            Same here, LOL.
                            sigpic

Comment

I miss Carson, had to say that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi John!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X