No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the guy who is full of questions and who only arrived a few days ago claim something but no one wonders if HE have anything to do with it.
    sigpic

Comment

C'mon, Keller, haven't you ever had sashimi before? EAT IT.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        So the guy who is full of questions and who only arrived a few days ago claim something but no one wonders if HE have anything to do with it.
        Yeah, totally suspicious.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kanaan discussion. Teyla misses him. Awww.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Even Keller says that Kanaan is more than a friend.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              C'mon, Keller, haven't you ever had sashimi before? EAT IT.
              I love sashimi, but I wouldn't eat that if you held a gun to my head.
              sigpic

Comment

“I only signed up to be the medical chief” (or something like that), well, Keller, what did you think it meant to travel to another galaxy, I guess she didn’t think.

And haha, so Keller thought that it was McKay who Teyla had a thing for.
                sigpic

Comment

LMAO! The first person that Keller thinks of as Teyla's "friend" is that "certain astrophysicist?" OMG.

Comment

Hey, it's John...and the other guys.
                    sigpic

Comment

And now they wonder if something is up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I love sashimi, but I wouldn't eat that if you held a gun to my head.
                        Seconded. That stuff was gross.

Comment

Keller is not the least bit surprised that Kanaan is more than a friend and immediately thinks about John's joke. And once again, Teyla's explanation of their relationship defies the one night stand theory.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well that could have been Teyla, Rodney, since it seems everyone changed on this season.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh, finally we get back to Atlantis.

Comment

I shouldn't be mean but I though that leaving peiople to deal with the enemy themselves was a thing they were doing now, so...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X