X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    "You will not get out of here alive"

"No, but my team will"

She's so amazing, so so so amazing. Gosh why did they wait until now to show it is beyond me.
    Bad writing. Bad writing. Bad writing.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hmm, that's the second time Oberoth has expressed admiration at how Lizzeh has been able to stand up to him...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        I must say the part where they have John transform into Elizabeth looks pretty damn cool.
        I agree.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Find her. Find her guys. Hurry. Oh, I hate this part.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now I'm crying, I can't really focus on the rest of the episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh no!

"That's an order!"

"Elizabeth?!"

"Go!"

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

DAMN YOU, TPTW!!!!!

I hate you so much.

Comment

Too much sadness.

Comment

Oh I hate them I hate them so much for doing this. And yet, John still doesn't give up hope she's alive.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's only know that they hear that they can't locate her signal that they know that something might go wrong.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here comes the Apollo to the rescue! First good thing Ellis has done in this entire fiasco!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Too much sadness.
                          Understatement. John left Liz and the best parts of himself on Asuras.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John is actually glad to hear Ellis's voice. I'll bet that's a first.
                            sigpic

Comment

Suuuuure you're not picking up a signal, Sam.

Comment

"And Dr. Weir doesn't know about it?"

It's like if she were alive and if she would espcape that she would still never be able to come home it makes it more aweful and shows in a way that she will never be welcomed back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X