No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even all that water can't totally defeat the power of teh hair.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon: “I missed”
      John: “I noticed that too”

LOL, so hilarious!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Liz using her serious voice trying to comunicate with the wraith queen and both John and Ronon is ready to help out but still let her do what she does best, a very good team work moment.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Even all that water can't totally defeat the power of teh hair.
          Teh Hair tamed that water to it's will.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Damn, Lizzeh is so badass interrogating Queenie.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon is begging John with his eyes to let him kill her.
              sigpic

Comment

Now teh hair is all fluffy and perky again. Maybe they took a moment and Lizzeh blew it dry for him.
                sigpic

Comment

Now they are going to let Teyla try and do her thing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Teyla wants another try at Queenie. Crusin' for a bruisn', girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Now teh hair is all fluffy and perky again. Maybe they took a moment and Lizzeh blew it dry for him.
                      OMG. *dies laughing*

Comment

The little pink earrings on Queenie are a nice touch. She probably got those at the mall.

Oooh, look, a little bit of Sparky eye sex before the big probe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ugh, self-destruct, not good.
                          sigpic

Comment

John and Liz walking alone back to the control-room, wonder what they were talking about.
                            sigpic

Comment

Self destruct? OMG, we really ARE all about to die!

Comment

Teyla got all the info. Now somebody shoot Queenie. Oh wait...now they need her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X