No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here goes Niam back to his old bad self. Watch out Rodney. Good boy!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      I don't care what universe you're from, that hand in the head thing has to hurt!
      Definalty, and it makes one hope that they didn't spend month and month doing it to Liz.
      sigpic

Comment

Whoops, there goes Plan A!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          "That was the worst thing I've ever experienced."

"It gets worse."

Gee, Woolsey, and you still wanted the job as leader?
          I was thinking that same thing.
          sigpic

Comment

And now Rodney ends up ruining the plan by shooting Niam in to pieces.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Definalty, and it makes one hope that they didn't spend month and month doing it to Liz.
              Talk about a waking nightmare!
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

McKay spilling the beans to Jack and Dick, it was cleaver.
                sigpic

Comment

Time to activate Plan C... as in C-4. I do so like it when stuff blows up. Hehehe...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Time for Plan D as in deception.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Jack and Woolsey think they are being rescued. Sorry guys.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        McKay spilling the beans to Jack and Dick, it was cleaver.
                        Very clever. Sneaky sneaky sneaky.

Comment

Woolsey is so naive. And Jack goes right to Plan F.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodney is a good actor here, he is able to deceive both Jack and Woolsey.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I liked that they put Liz and Ronon together, wish we could have gotten more of that on the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

Check in with the Daedalus.

Comment

Working...
                                X