• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drones!!

Stupid replicators using them all up.
    sigpic

Comment

Ruh oh, the Replicators have spotted them!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Got to protect his buddy's girlfriend while he's flying.
        You betcha. Ronon is so a Sparky shipper!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Dr. Lee, focus!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John is showing off his fancy flying skills. Meanwhile, Jack and Dick think they hear an explosion.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Nice flying John. Just try not to destroy our city.

I'll try.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Woolsey... Stop. Asking. Stupid. Questions.

Comment

I love this part with the puddle jumper in the middle of the city!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    You betcha. Ronon is so a Sparky shipper!
                    Aren't we all?
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I like the Elizabeth is holding onto John's seat rather then sitting down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, Woolsey is wearing a wedding ring. Mistake or did he get the divorce after this? Hmmm.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL at the banter in the jumper. It's like a road trip from hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            I like the Elizabeth is holding onto John's seat rather then sitting down.
                            I know. It's like a wife back seat driving.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Hey, Woolsey is wearing a wedding ring. Mistake or did he get the divorce after this? Hmmm.
                              Hmmm indeed. I'll have to go review his previous appearances.

Comment

My favorite dialogue when John tells Jack who's with them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X