Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Jamus isn't looking too good.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Well but at least he has manners, LOL!
      No, that's the point. Rodney DOESN'T have any manners.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla must be thinking about Kanaan and how she would react if he was in that box.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh uh, the window in Rodney's department broke. That can't be good.
          sigpic

Comment

Uh, Rodney? Good time to put your helmet back on!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              "We don't leave our people behind"

John knows that Elizabeth won't give up on them...
              Yeah, Elizabeth would never do that!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh, watch out Rodney, the window is going to break!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Teyla must be thinking about Kanaan and how she would react if he was in that box.
                  Yup yup. Retcon, we haz it!

Comment

That was way too easy. Rodney should have been sucked off his feet.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Sammy Suicide."

*snorts* Oh, Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        No, that's the point. Rodney DOESN'T have any manners.
                        So what was that, that he was trying to do then, LOL?
                        sigpic

Comment

Back on Atlantis and now Elizabeth is worried and calling them. And John is so relieved to hear from her (I'm going to say that it has to do with more than just to get her to send a rescue team).
                          sigpic

Comment

Back in Atlantis, and Lizzeh's spidey sense is tingling!

Time to send the rescue team!

Comment

Here we go. Look how excited John is to hear her voice. Awww. He sounds like a husband explaining some bit of trouble that's all his fault. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                So what was that, that he was trying to do then, LOL?
                                Being his typical rude self, barging into any situation with no consideration for whatever's happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X