X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torri
    Isn't too badly!!
    one would say rather

c'est genial que le ship John/Liz soit aussi en france .. c'est bien que ça soit universel....c'est dans tous les pays... et tous les coeurs...

but I think the french language is verry difficult so congatulation you super good manages
    Oh yes, french is a really difficult language... J'ai eu des problems avec...mais j'ai passé mes éxames pourtant but I'm happy I'm perfect in German and Hungarian and can speak a bit English so...

There are even shippers over here in Switzerland (only 7 Mio population ) so...It's really universal. (Mostly if we consider that they don't show SGA on Swiss television only on German )
    And Hungary has many Shep/Weir shippers too...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      Oh yes, french is a really difficult language... J'ai eu des problems avec...mais j'ai passé mes éxames pourtant but I'm happy I'm perfect in German and Hungarian and can speak a bit English so...

There are even shippers over here in Switzerland (only 7 Mio population ) so...It's really universal. (Mostly if we consider that they don't show SGA on Swiss television only on German )
      that is soo cool that you can speak all those languages.... being from Australia, it is a huge deal to be able to speak one other language coz we have no borders and everyon in Austalia speaks english... i wish i could learn more languages... french is good to know... but that was because i lived there for 6 months... i wanna know german....i am glad that the shipper msg is getting to hungary and switzerland....
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
        that is soo cool that you can speak all those languages.... being from Australia, it is a huge deal to be able to speak one other language coz we have no borders and everyon in Austalia speaks english... i wish i could learn more languages... french is good to know... but that was because i lived there for 6 months... i wanna know german....i am glad that the shipper msg is getting to hungary and switzerland....
        Yeah I can imagine, that it's difficult in Australia...and if you wan't to hear an other language you have to fly many hours first... we can sit into a train and travel maybe 2 hours from everywhere to be in a country where an other language is spoken
        I'm lucky cuz I grew up in Switzerland but my parents are hungarian, so I learned both hungarian and german (they say hungarian is one of the most difficult languages )
        French is the secound language in switzerland (from 4 in only one (small) country :-/) so we had to learn it in school, and well English you have to learn evrywhere in the world... I'd be more happy to speak english as good as German...there are more English-speaking people in the world so...

To not be totaly off-topic... I really wonder what other languages Joe Flanigan (apart from French) and Torri Higginson can speak

Comment

Yeah I can imagine, that it's difficult in Australia...and if you wan't to hear an other language you have to fly many hours first... we can sit into a train and travel maybe 2 hours from everywhere to be in a country where an other language is spoken
          I'm lucky cuz I grew up in Switzerland but my parents are hungarian, so I learned both hungarian and german (they say hungarian is one of the most difficult languages )
          French is the secound language in switzerland (from 4 in only one (small) country :-/) so we had to learn it in school, and well English you have to learn evrywhere in the world... I'd be more happy to speak english as good as German...there are more English-speaking people in the world so...

To not be totaly off-topic... I really wonder what other languages Joe Flanigan (apart from French) and Torri Higginson can speak
          i wonder about that too... i forgot that Joe lived inParis for a while... so yeah apart from french i have no idea... good con question i think... with Torri i think that she might speak a little Welsh... but she moved 37 times before she was 13...which is insane, so i am not sute about her... Liz speaks 5 languages... that is sooo cool....

Comment

Your french is good and it's true that French is difficult language... It's great that SGA and John/Liz bring together every shippers from different countries...like Sam/Jack... John/Liz go to even way

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV
              Your french is good and it's true that French is difficult language... It's great that SGA and John/Liz bring together every shippers from different countries...like Sam/Jack... John/Liz go to even way
              i think that it is brilliant... getting all us people with something in common in one place on the net is great... we make so many friends!!!!!! i love you all!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa

Oh, yeah, this is the Shep/Weir thread, not the West Wing thread...
                Danny shows up again in #11 this season. The last episode they showed was #7. We probably won't see him till after the Christmas break, but yay! Really hoping for some Danny/CJ action. I'm poking around a bit to find out what the episode is about.

And just because we haven't seen this one in a while...

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

i love that photo.... its a great shot... i am off to bed people... it is 3am and i do need sleep at some point..... love yas all

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                    i love that photo.... its a great shot... i am off to bed people... it is 3am and i do need sleep at some point..... love yas all
                    I love that photo too... they have even expression on their faces

Good night Lexa

Comment

Hey, i'm not lurking anymore because they're french people !
                      just to say, that yes, a lot a people love the J/L ship !!!!! and, does someone ever hear(d) JF speaks in french ? OMG it will be so fun to hear that.
                      I can't wait to see the Hive and the next of the season, I want too much sparky moments I think, but I can hope for some in the Hive and TLG...

Comment

Originally posted by juju77
                        just to say, that yes, a lot a people love the J/L ship !!!!! and, does someone ever hear(d) JF speaks in french ? OMG it will be so fun to hear that.
                        I can't wait to see the Hive and the next of the season, I want too much sparky moments I think, but I can hope for some in the Hive and TLG...

I did only one year of French. So annoyed with myself now! Maybe I'll pick it up again one day...
                        As for JF speaking French --- maybe someone should get him to speak French at the next con he goes to! how cool would that be, to hear him speak French!

As for Lexa, yes, go to bed young lady! I missed you by an hour. Insane storm here meant I couldn't sleep all night, and now that I'm up, the bloody thing has stopped! I swear I thought my block of flats was going to fly away and land on a wicked witch!

Comment

Originally posted by juju77
                          I'm ready to speak french with Joe No problem lol I would like to know what he think to France.

In the Sheppard/Weir... i have to say that Paris is the "Love's City"... it's very romantic

Me too, i can't wait to see the next season... also... in France, we will wait a little more but i will be strong This season will be "shipper"... the first part was great... so i look forward to the second part

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV
                            I'm ready to speak french with Joe No problem lol I would like to know what he think to France.

In the Sheppard/Weir... i have to say that Paris is the "Love's City"... it's very romantic

Me too, i can't wait to see the next season... also... in France, we will wait a little more but i will be strong This season will be "shipper"... the first part was great... so i look forward to the second part
                            Oh, I love Paris. I really do. I'd live there if it wasn't that I don't speak French at all well!
                            I bet Joe loved France. I think he was in Paris wasn't he? When he lived there? (for a year, during uni or something)

Comment

Hey welcome to all the new people in here! *waves* Ca va?
                              It's truely great that a show like Stargate connects so many peolpe from all over the world.
                              IMO that shows its quality and just how big the idea of Stargate really is. Reminds me somehow of the dream of a united world a small boy named Gene Roddenberry had.

Talking of languages, I learnt English, French and Latin. And I'm thankful of that cuz today I live in a multiculturel student's hostel and I love it.

As much as Ilove Liz&John. Have you seen that great manip at Livejournal?
                              So great. Don't know how to post a pic that's so big. So please use the link.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great pic.

This is a bit OT, but JF speaks French?! Wait I do recall he studied abroad for a while. Well, now I'll just have to add language to Joe's talents.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X