Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passage of time montage.

John falling asleep at meditation. Well, he and Ronon have something in common.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Next thing you know John will be forced to join hands and sing Kum Ba Yah. Awww, cute look with the kid. I wish we had seen more of her and less of her vaguely ordinary looking sister.
      The kids are always more fun.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Cowardly people leaving poor John alone to face their mind monster.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          I seem to recall that he did the wheat chewing thing again in Irresponsible. At least, there's a publicity still of it.
          Somebody might just have an oral fixation.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            "Life here is not entirely without its pleasures."

*headdesk* Could you be any more obvious?
            Only if she ripped his clothes off. *snarks*
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Even the little girls don't want to let go of Joe. *snicker*
              sigpic

Comment

I'm suddenly reminded of a scene from The Village, where everyone's hiding in their homes from Those We Do Not Speak Of.

Comment

And now John does look like he's about to have enough of those people.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now they sent a letter through.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      And now John does look like he's about to have enough of those people.
                      What took him so long.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Somebody might just have an oral fixation.
                        Ya think?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Only if she ripped his clothes off. *snarks*

Even the little girls don't want to let go of Joe. *snicker*
                        OMG, I can't even there are no words....

Comment

Awww, more healing. How can I possibly think that's so hot? I am a sick sick woman.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, whumped bloody John. *licks lips*

Comment

Awww, more healing. How can I possibly think that's so hot? I am a sick sick woman.
                              If you're sick, I think we're going to need a whole hospital to deal with us all.

Comment

Oh ye gods, here comes the mother of all anvils.... *gags*

Comment

Working...
                                X