Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Well, yeah, but in the previous shot, John had no markings on the inside of his arm at all. Whereas he comes back to Atlantis, and the scab is on the outside. *shakes head*

Have fun watching "Warehouse 13"!
    I'll take your word for it. Being a guy, I pay more attention to Elizabeth, Kate, Cadman or Amelia than I do John.

I was fun rewatching the end of last season, SW!!!! I can't wait to see how they get out of that mess!!!!!!

Before I forget, love your new sig!
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I doubt it since video-taping the talks was forbidden and stewards would look out for it (I know this for a fact since I was a steward).

That would be awesome.

My best friend is, I'm a little bit less since I don't have her knowledge on the subject. But it nevertheless does fascinate me greatly (even though I don't put as much time into it as she does).

The shark's name was Tinkerbell. Jack was the name of the Bearded Dragon which is a reptile. Jack had a brother, but they didn't have a female around, so there was no Sam for him sadly.

Rats!! I would have LOVED to have seen it.

As long as Castle is still on, there will be hope for that to happen.

It is an interesting time frame. Too bad all the inventions that came out of WWI were bathed in blood.

But what is Jack without his Sam?

Comment

3,400 posts. Time for a fic pic, using two of my favorite people and one of my favorite scenes.

Spoiler:

Hey, Elizabeth, got a minute? I got a favor I need to ask you.

I'm afraid to ask. What do you need, John?

I'm testing a theory. I'm seeing if macho guys, like me, that watch girly movies -- even Jane Austen -- are more likely to attract beautiful and brilliant women.

I'm still not getting it.

(rapidly) You like Jane Austen movies and I would be willing to endure watching one if there was even the slightest chance I might get to take you out to dinner.

Please?

Five minutes later:

Is this the ending?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Why'd you skip everything else?

Because I wanted to skip ahead.
        LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge mental green!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          I wouldn't make that bet if I were you...
          Really? Good to know I'm not the only old person around here.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Morning!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *cracks up* You're hilarious!

And great job on the sigs! They're lovely!
            I try, and thanks!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I'll take your word for it. Being a guy, I pay more attention to Elizabeth, Kate, Cadman or Amelia than I do John.

I was fun rewatching the end of last season, SW!!!! I can't wait to see how they get out of that mess!!!!!!

Before I forget, love your new sig!
            And I'm a girl, so I pay more attention to John. We've got both sides covered.

And thanks!

I haven't seen WH13 in a long time. Meesa thinks I need to get back on Netflix and start watching, now that "Eureka" is over.

Oh well. Another time. I have a lot on my plate today. Be back later!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I’m glad to hear that you had a great time on your trip FH.

My new sig is done. What do ya think?

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...Memories-1.jpg

Layering for the win. *high-fives self*
              Editing some old sigs:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...talternate.jpg

And 87 guests! Come join in the fun!
              Those were both beautiful sigs SW, also have to say that I love your fic pics (is that what they are called?) but either way they were great and hilarious.

TheLadyMore – That song is beautiful and it’s very haunting and it can defiantly fit them.
              sigpic

Comment

*Falls off balcony and into thread* Honey I'm home!!! When I was in Wales Seige part 3 was on TV... lets put it this way. When the hug happened I shouted "SPARKY!" with my brother, who turned out to be a McWeir (To me that's the wrong ship, but he sees it... *Shrugs*) sat next to me. But by the end of the last 5 days I turned him Sparky... (All I had to do was make him read the first few pages of the thread... so ya'll turned my brother!) Well done everyone!
                Last edited by ShWeir; 23 July 2012, 05:53 AM. Reason: I can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                  *Falls off balcony and into thread* Honey I'm home!!! When I was in Wales Seige part 3 was on TV... lets put it this way. When the hug happened I shouted "SPARKY!" with my brother, who turned out to be a McWeir (To me that's the wrong ship, but he sees it... *Shrugs*) sat next to me. But by the end of the last 5 days I turned him Sparky... (All I had to do was make him read the first few pages of the thread... so ya'll turned my brother!) Well done everyone!
                  Your brother is both wise and openminded. The McWeirs around here were always nice though and as far as I know, never bashed Sparky.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Awesome! Always glad to see new convertees brought into the fold.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Your brother is both wise and openminded. The McWeirs around here were always nice though and as far as I know, never bashed Sparky.
                    Yeah, it seems (to me, at least), like most of the Sparky bashing came from people who also hate Weir. Obviously, McWeir fans love Weir just as much as we do. Common ground, we haz it.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And I'm a girl, so I pay more attention to John. We've got both sides covered.

And thanks!

I haven't seen WH13 in a long time. Meesa thinks I need to get back on Netflix and start watching, now that "Eureka" is over.

Oh well. Another time. I have a lot on my plate today. Be back later!
                      Equal opportunity thunking is a good thing!!

You're welcome.

OT on Warehouse 13
                      Spoiler:
                      The new agent, Steve Jinks, H.G. Well and Mrs. F. all died in the season finale and the Warehouse itself got vaprorized. Can't wait to see how Artie, Claudia, Pete and Myka get out of that mess tonight at 9 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sparky. Converting the world one Stargate fan at a time.

Comment

But what is Jack without his Sam?
                          A far happier FH for one... I have a very strong aversion to S/J. Sowwy!

But in the interest of keeping the peace - it would be like John without Elizabeth, or Teyla without Kate.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          I’m glad to hear that you had a great time on your trip FH.
                          Yup yup

OT on Warehouse 13
                          Spoiler:
                          The new agent, Steve Jinks, H.G. Well and Mrs. F. all died in the season finale and the Warehouse itself got vaprorized. Can't wait to see how Artie, Claudia, Pete and Myka get out of that mess tonight at 9 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          I totally and utterly love HG Wells, and Helena/Myka too. So, I'm a very sad WH13-person with that last season ender. I want HG back so Myka can be happy!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Equal opportunity thunking is a good thing!!

You're welcome.

OT on Warehouse 13
                            Spoiler:
                            I predict a great big red reset button.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I predict a great big red reset button.
                              If it brings HG back, I don't care. Well, not much anyway...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                If it brings HG back, I don't care. Well, not much anyway...
                                Would you hate me if I said I don't like her? I just felt like confessing Maybe I remember her from Dexter and can't get that image out of my mind. I dunno, but she bothers me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X