Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Hence why John got dumber as the season progressed and Rodney became leading man. Partly because it was self insertion for them believing themselves to be Rodney, and partly because Joe also spoke his mind.
    And that is why they're the Powers that WERE. Didn't work out so well for them, did it? *snerks*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This scene though, when Carson asks about Elizabeth becuase he knows that she's one person who you can laways count on to listen and not jump to conclusion.

And I also think it's the first time someone says that she died saving the rest of them, usually it's the nanites in her that people think about.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
        Is Sam afraid of seating on her chair? We never see her seated there, she is always seated at the edge of the desk. Guilty conscience, Sam?
        Gotta wonder about that.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh wait, this is the episode with the truly horrible fake building collapse, right?

Comment

And I notice they gave Paul a "and Paul McGillion as" while they never gave Torri anything at all. She wasn't a special guest star. Nothing. They clearly had it out for Torri. She spoke her mind and we know they didn't like that.
            Hence why John got dumber as the season progressed and Rodney became leading man. Partly because it was self insertion for them believing themselves to be Rodney, and partly because Joe also spoke his mind.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh look, it's the rest of the Athosians! Or at least, what's left of them.

Comment

Halling, long time no see!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh wait, this is the episode with the truly horrible fake building collapse, right?
                  No, that was in 'The Last Man', it's the one that TPTB clamied was the best season end cliff-hanger they had ever written.
                  sigpic

Comment

Carson's a clone! Oh noez!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      No, that was in 'The Last Man', it's the one that TPTB clamied was the best season end cliff-hanger they had ever written.

Comment

And I notice they gave Paul a "and Paul McGillion as" while they never gave Torri anything at all. She wasn't a special guest star. Nothing. They clearly had it out for Torri. She spoke her mind and we know they didn't like that.
                        I hear ya!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          *snorts* What are they smoking? The Siege was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            *snorts* What are they smoking? The Siege was better.
                            Sad that the show peaked in its first season.

Comment

Look, Carson has made a new friend.
                              sigpic

Comment

And here's another discussion about accepting back a member of their family. Shut up, Sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X