Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And all's well that ends well.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love how he only looks at Lizzeh when he says he missed them. And now he knows his friends love him.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        I loved seeing the 6 main characters together, it always makes me think that it's how it always should be.
        That's totally the way it should always be. Team Atlantis forever!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I love how he only looks at Lizzeh when he says he missed them. And now he knows his friends love him.
          "They love me! They really really love me!"

Comment

Another good snarky one. Thanks guys, see ya later.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to come back next week for even more Team Atlantis fun on "Critical Mass." Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!

Comment

I don't mind then ending but it does make me curies about what did happen once they got back to Atlantis, you know what, I bet Liz asked him to keep the beard at least for a little while.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  I don't mind then ending but it does make me curies about what did happen once they got back to Atlantis, you know what, I bet Liz asked him to keep the beard at least for a little while.
                  Certainly makes kissing feel different...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Certainly makes kissing feel different...
                    Gives me a rash
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Gives me a rash
                      *dies laughing*

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to come back next week for even more Team Atlantis fun on "Critical Mass." Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!
                        The return of Cadman. I can't wait!!!!!!
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*dies laughing*
                          What?????

It was fun reading you guys snark over this one.... I've been away for a week (the weather in Barcelona was lovely if you must know !) and have missed the fun of this thread
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I know, right? It's a shame we never got to see more of her on the show.

What?????
                            *snickers* I'm just messing with you.

It was fun reading you guys snark over this one.... I've been away for a week (the weather in Barcelona was lovely if you must know !) and have missed the fun of this thread
                            Barcelona? Sounds wonderful, glad you had a great time! We've missed you too! *hugs*

Comment

I know, right? It's a shame we never got to see more of her on the show.
                              Watching her mess with Rodney was just priceless. I guess that explains why I always try to work her into any Atlantis fic I write.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                I’ve always loved her character(I mean even for only two episode appearances her character got along great with the rest of them and really fit in, and one just have to love someone who can get under McKay’s skin, quite literary in ‘Duet’ but even in CM she did that) and I do wish we would have seen more of her.

What?????

Welcome back and the weather in Barcelona sounds great (I was there around this time last year and the weather was just perfect then as well).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X